spc
Search similar:

uniqs

conmal
@knology.net

conmal

Anon

yes i like the knology

and for about only almost 29.95 american dollar i am very much like the knology a lot ! it also costes not too very much of the money as well ! i have very many good time because the knologys keep internet always on ! tetnical help also very good and provide many ufesul number to call on the knology tele-phone device and always say 'hallo welcome to the knology' and begin to help ! other company (i am NOT reporduce name here on this note) say to me always only "mister, have you re-boote modem yet ? have you re-boote modem yet mister ? we have no help for the wrodperfect program mister ! goodbye !" so i like knology very much ! friendly !

penguin356
Premium Member
join:2001-02-01
Somewhere

penguin356

Premium Member

Yes!!! We finally have our own Forum. I love my connection too. It's always super fast and very, very stable.

TheGiant
Sup
join:2001-03-28
Tipp City, OH

TheGiant to conmal

to conmal
How is the Tv part as good as the Internet?

Cop
Premium Member
join:2001-09-05
Auburn, AL

Cop

Premium Member

The TV is great! I have Digital through knology and it couldnt be better. I have never had a outage with the Digital cable. Cable with knology is a A+ also!

Montezuma58
join:2000-08-18
Madison, AL

Montezuma58 to conmal

to conmal
Definitely an A+ on the internet. The digital cable is great. Be sure to get the Scientific Atlanta 2200 instead of the 2000 though. I've had reliability problems with the 2000. The 2200 works great. They really need to offer high definition soon or I might just switch to satellite for TV (hint to any Knology people that read this).