spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dtdslreports
join:2002-12-18
Oceanside, CA

dtdslreports

new email account

I was never given the username. I dont feel like calling them asking for new/additional usernames. cyberonic.com web site doesnt give a clue about getting new email account. I am hoping there is form somewhere on its website. anyone registered for one via web site?
adb94103
join:2003-01-21
San Francisco, CA

adb94103

Unfortunately it seems the only way to setup email accounts is to keep calling until you get through and ask them to set them up. You'll also need to tell them your password and call them every time you want to change it. Very disappointing.

You might want to consider paying for a much better email hosted account elsewhere that does allow you to add and delete accounts via a web site in real time, and also provides webmail, POP and IMAP support. godaddy.com has a variety of account options starting at $10/year. And the nice thing about it is you can optionally combine it with your own domain name (which you can pick and register for $9/year). My only affiliation with them is as a customer as of last week when I couldn't get anyone at cyberonic to create my accounts. There might be better deals out there if you search. Or you could use hotmail, yahoo or netscape.