uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hooper
Premium
join:2001-10-22
Castle Rock, CO

reply to chex5

Re: Midwest IPs began resolving today

Onnet is Worldcom's DSL service. See --> »www.worldcom.com/global/about/ne···latency/

By the way the site is blazing fast.

Of course there is also an off-net service. And contrary to what you might think it isn't referring to those customers who down. Although they do have a SLA for that --> »www.worldcom.com/global/terms/sla/dsl/
[text was edited by author 2003-02-05 00:47:25]

chex5

join:2000-05-24
NorthEnd BOS
Hmm:

Thats a wierd site. They list Onnet like (on-net). almost like its a term, not a brand name. This company is so wierd. Site is not fast for me stuck on Hell-Rizon DSL. The Akamai.net-served graphics came in pretty butt slow, actually. Of course its fast for you Bri... its all uunet to uunet connections!

-- Chex still waiting for a Cyber FOC date.
--
Sung to the old New England Telephone Ad Jingle: " We're the only one New Eng-Lund, Hell-Ri-zon Tele-phonnnnne! "

Hooper
Premium
join:2001-10-22
Castle Rock, CO
Actually I was joking about the speed. They might want to alter their SLA to reflect their own site's latency.

Maybe I should use more trinkets or emoticons to show my sarcasm!

chex5

join:2000-05-24
NorthEnd BOS
Hee Hee:

Ahhh, yes. Sorry Brian, I guess were a little too straight-laced to realize that you were joking! Thats cool.

- Stefan
--
Sung to the old New England Telephone Ad Jingle: " We're the only one New Eng-Lund, Hell-Ri-zon Tele-phonnnnne! "