how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DocDoo

join:2001-07-08
Florida

1 recommendation

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 (screenshots)

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 will be released next week and beta has been over with so here is a sneak peek at some screenshots...

Personally I don't like the "Miami Vice" pastel colors.

Qumahlin
Never Enough Time
Premium,MVM
join:2001-10-05
united state

Still looks like junk compared to the robustness of nero. But thats just my 2 cents. I will NEVER EVER use a Roxio product after seeing the damage Goback did to my friends computer
--
Forum Posts:1900

Ctrl Alt Del
Premium
join:2002-02-18
kudos:1
reply to DocDoo

I use and love GoBack, works like a charm.

I find Nero's interface to look like it was written by a schizophrenic.

And I know Roxio's CD copier isn't an exact copier.
--
less talk. more music. thecrystalmethod.com

XBL2009
------

join:2001-01-03
Chicago, IL
reply to DocDoo

I like the "drag to cd" because it supports CD-R's and seems pretty stable compared with DirectCD.

Nero is better at a lot of other things though and comes in a small download.

I hope Nero 6.0 has improvements to InCD as well.

howie1253$
Premium
join:2002-02-20
Little Falls, NJ

reply to DocDoo

Click for full size
I think it shares a lot of the same features as it's Roxio European cousin, WinOnCD 6 DVD, which I believe is the #1 burning program in Europe.

[text was edited by author 2003-02-16 09:52:58]

Fobulous
Premium
join:2002-08-14
Missouri City, TX
reply to Ctrl Alt Del

said by Ctrl Alt Del:
I use and love GoBack, works like a charm.

I find Nero's interface to look like it was written by a schizophrenic.

And I know Roxio's CD copier isn't an exact copier.

i second that.I just stared using Goback and have used it once already:) What did Goback do to your friend's computer quamhlin i guess this belongs to another thread:)
--
Crazy Browser
Phoenix
Dead AIM
AIM: Fobulous HH

DocDoo

join:2001-07-08
Florida
reply to howie1253$

said by howie1253$:
I think it shares a lot of the same features as it's Roxio European cousin, WinOnCD 6 DVD, which I believe is the #1 burning program in Europe.

Yes, it's the matured version without the heavy DVD emphasis. The new Roxio version will most likely replace the need for East and West versions since this is essentially an "all-in-one" package.

Personally, I still prefer the modular approach (using different brand apps for each purpose). For many beginners, this new version will be all they will need. As they have in the past, Roxio is targeting a broader audience.

Counterstric
I Was Here

join:2002-07-18
reply to DocDoo

I "aquired" a copy of it and am convinced it is total crap. It resided on my system for a total of about 15 minutes. I will stick with Nero, boy am I glad I didn't purchase this worthless piece of crap.

Scott
Premium
join:2002-09-30
Indianapolis, IN
reply to DocDoo

Awesome!
Cant wait til 6 comes out!

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

1 recommendation

reply to Counterstric

said by Counterstric:
I "aquired" a copy of it and am convinced it is total crap. It resided on my system for a total of about 15 minutes.
Wow, a WHOLE 15 minutes! Plenty of time to fully evaluate a complex new program. You must have burned stacks of test CDs and DVDs in that long stretch of time!
--
OOL Forum addict....and proud of it!

Counterstric
I Was Here

join:2002-07-18

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Here are some screens I took. If anyone wants me to take a screen of a perticular piece of the program I could do that for them. I put the software in again and am growing to like the sound editor however I still cannot stand this one for burning. I change my opinion on it... It is great for home users however if you burn alot of CDs look elsewhere

howie1253$
Premium
join:2002-02-20
Little Falls, NJ

I assume 6 will share the same extensive VCD capabilities of WinOnCD6 DVD. I tried making a VCD slideshow with music and it was quite straight-forward and easy. It even adds a VCD Player to your burned disc so it can be instantly viewed on any PC. I look forward to trying it.

M A R S
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Long Island
reply to DocDoo

i will never use this stuff... Nero is all i will ever need!
--
you asked for it....