spc
Search similar:

uniqs
lakesidez
join:2003-03-08
Sheboygan, WI

lakesidez

[XP] HELP - Runtime Error 203 at 00010DA1

I have no idea what is going on, I recently built and setup a new PC with XP Professional and whenever I am using internet related programs or surfing the internet I get this box up saying "ERROR" Runtime Error 203 at 00010DA1 and I click "OK" and all my internet windows get closed. I have tried the disable script debugging and unchecking the notification error box in internet explorer properties. Does anyone out there have any ideas for me to try. Thanks

Zach

USR56K
join:2000-05-20
Lynnwood, WA

USR56K

What are you system specs?

Looking around on Google the only thing I found about error 203 was, "You don't have enough free conventional memory. Try to free some memory by loading drivers to the upper memory block or removing unnecessary drivers."
lakesidez
Sheboygan, WI

lakesidez

I have a AMD XP 1700+ processor, with 512MB RAM, 30GB hard drive.

USR56K
join:2000-05-20
Lynnwood, WA

USR56K to lakesidez

to lakesidez
Hmmm, well obviously not a lack of memory then.

You have SP1 installed? Maybe try repairing IE will fix this: »Microsoft Application Tips and Tweaks »How do I repair IE?

Maybe you have bad memory. You overclocking?
lakesidez
Sheboygan, WI

lakesidez

Yes SP1 installed and I am very active on completing the updates and all the fixes. I will give the IE repair a shot, thanks for the tip. Nope not overclocking.

TeenTech$
Premium Member
join:2002-09-08
Pensacola, FL

TeenTech$ to lakesidez

Premium Member

to lakesidez
Click for full size
Look Familar?

I am having the same problems as you are... Cept I am getting a slightly different error.

What happens for me is... I have KAZZA running in the background.. my system starts to get slower and slower and slower... then BOOM.. I get this error... Explorer crashs.. Explorer comes back up and everything is back to normal.

I also have no idea whats the cause... I have very similar specs as you... Athlon XP 1800 with 512 MB Ram

Edit: Oh, and when I click OK... the error just comes back up... only way to stop it is to bring up my task mananger and end task on it which then brings down explorer (like.. start bar, icons on desktop, folders open...)

Oh, and I didn't have a zillion messages on my screen... I just dragged the error box around and it make it appear that way :-P Just one error.
[text was edited by author 2003-03-10 04:55:02]