uniqs
share rss forum feed

SueN
Premium
join:2000-08-22
Lost
reply to FKrooG2

Re: [FP] The Future

If not covered under your general coverage.
You would have to contact the insurance company to see if you can purchase a rider on your homeowners/renters policy to cover the same type of damage that could occur to your house. IE: flood, tree breaking through, and damaging it, or weather related probs because of said tree. That type of thing. Find out what would be covered and what would not in regard to the replacement cost of the foldy. Then the big Q. How much would this rider cost??? Then get in contact with the board or post what they said and we would go from there.
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

P Ness
You'Ve Forgotten 9-11 Already
Premium
join:2001-08-29
way way out
Reviews:
·Comcast

Ahhh insurance my friend......

You get general coverage under all policies that cover up to 5,000 in Electronic/computer EQ.....riders can be purchased to add additional coverage. i have 25,000 coverage on Electronic/computer...500 deduct....

:O)
--
Come join us at »www.xmfan.com for some Satellite radio fun!!!

SueN
Premium
Lost

Every insurance company is different in the way that they handle certain categories. That is why the suggestion was made for the Operators to contact their company. To see if their general policy covered the foldy, or if they needed a rider???
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

Gargoyle
Premium,MVM,ExMod 2004-07
join:2000-12-29
Planet X
reply to Gargoyle

It seems that other than insurance ... there aren't any other important updates to be made to the articles. I will leave this thread open for another day or so ... and if no one else has comments, then I will post the poll for ratification. Thanks all.
--
I fold for PFW -=- some of us on IRC

SueN
Premium
Lost
reply to Gargoyle

Paragraph 11. Reads:
In the event that a board member cannot perform their duty, resigns or has been moved for impeachment by a 2/3 majority board vote....
Saying moved for impeachment sounds weird??
Maybe:
In the event that a board member cannot perform their duty, resigns, or has been removed by impeachment with a 2/3 majority board vote...

Or, maybe it's just fine the way it is........?
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

Gargoyle
Premium,MVM,ExMod 2004-07
join:2000-12-29
Planet X

OK, I tweaked that sentence for better readability.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23
reply to Gargoyle

Thread closed per request of the President of the FOLDinator Project. Ta Da!

--
Team Helix Forum - Join Us?