how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kizaki

join:2000-05-19
Fort Myers, FL

What happend to their website?

www.riaa.com and www.riaa.org have been down for a while what happen to the site?

Depressed

@covad.net
They get DDoSed to death every time they change ISPs. The cluelessness of the RIAA in regards to the net extends to more than just P2P.

The RIAA is nothing more than a bunch of damned liars and thieving control freaks. They want to destroy society in search of ultimate control of the entire entertainment process by more than doubling the number of 'felons' in the country because these people simply shared some music.

I'd rather see my tax dollars spent on breaking up drug gangs, catching and incarcerating rapists and murderers, rebuilding bridges and roads, saving natural habitat, housing and feeding the homeless. The RIAA needs to get their heads out of our butts and to start contributing to society for a change.

Damned control freaks!

As far as finding their site goes, you may want to read this: »www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/29777.html

Glaice
Brutal Video Vault
Premium
join:2002-10-01
North Babylon, NY

Let's get the hackers to dig em out of their entrenched hole for crying out loud. Someone needs to encourage the person who hosts them to format/wipe their servers.

They seem to be hosted begins a privite IP of 10.10.10.1

RIAA = whining crybabies, probably all fed up from the flood of comments.

Also, technology improves over time. If they have humans imbedded with machines, just how are the RIAA gonna extract the data from us if hard drives/CPU/NICs are implants in our bodies and routed from vital parts of the body?
[text was edited by author 2003-03-24 22:17:16]

Pirate515
Premium
join:2001-01-22
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Kizaki
said by Kizaki:
www.riaa.com and www.riaa.org have been down for a while what happen to the site?
It seems that they are getting hacked every time some publicity about them gets put out on the wire.
--
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies...
BOYCOTT RIAA!!! VOTE SENATOR "FRITZ" HOLLINGS AND REPRESENTATIVE HOWARD BERMAN OUT OF CONGRESS!!!

KoolMoe
Aw Man
Premium
join:2001-02-14
Annapolis, MD
reply to Depressed
Keep your tax dollars off my drug gangs!

KM

WolfJaguar

join:2003-03-20
Portland, OR
reply to Kizaki
Hahaha, oh my god. Hacked again?! That's just funny.