Maplewood MN
Reviews:
·Comcast

3 recommendations

reply to uniquecp

Re: FP Open Board Meetings

said by uniquecp:

1. Their nosy, it is not an admirable trait
2. They are looking for a reason to start trouble with the elected board (This thread).
3. They are using it as a foot in the door to open the meeting to general commentary, which is also not a good idea from the looks of the threads discussing just this one topic.

You do not know my reason or any of the other members reasons, so please don't assume anything like that. And with that said "upon reflection I do not wish to post any further".
--
GAH In Honor Of Smittee. Team HelixTeam Ecology

Spectre93
Premium
join:2001-06-07
Wallingford, CT

3 recommendations

reply to uniquecp

Im with ww on this and Im not particularly thrilled with the idea that my curiosity with the project and its workings is considered being nosy and troublemaking. That was uncalled for, uniquecp.

Is this what people really think with regards to open project meetings?

Spectre
--
Planetspectre - Your source for Folding@Home, Genome@Home, and Ikonboard Message Board Support

[text was edited by author 2003-03-27 16:48:54]

willhemakeit
Premium
join:2001-04-17
Americus, GA

4 recommendations

reply to uniquecp

"1. Their nosy, it is not an admirable trait
2. They are looking for a reason to start trouble with the elected board (This thread).
3. They are using it as a foot in the door to open the meeting to general commentary, which is also not a good idea from the looks of the threads discussing just this one topic"

Wow""!! What a slap in the face to over half of the people here!! That was'nt called for..
--
Join Team Helix Helix Forum

FKrooG2
Working my way back
Premium
join:2000-09-28
Tha Zone

2 recommendations

Come on guys and gals lets not go down this road please... Lets keep this thread from getting locked or even worse deleted. Good things can come from this if we let it...
--
What have you BOUNCED today?

[text was edited by author 2003-03-27 17:52:32]

Axilla
Finger, Finger
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2004-13
join:2001-03-26
Schofield, WI

1 recommendation

im with the cow lets keep it civil here.

Spectre93
Premium
join:2001-06-07
Wallingford, CT
reply to Icarus

Count me out.

Spectre

SCOTTSAK
Anything That Falls On The Floor Is Mine
Premium
join:2000-10-29
San Mateo, CA
Reviews:
·DSL EXTREME

1 recommendation

reply to Icarus

Hello all. I think we all need to take a time out here and let things cool down a little. I hate to see this project run into the ground before it even has a chance to fly. I think it might make things difficult to expand this project with all the problems going on. Maybe we can take a little time before having to put this to a vote. Can we delay anymore board meetings too? I think in the long run, cooler heads may prevail. I hate to see people leaving before we even have the ground rules set. So please all, let's all take a big breath and relax a little.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23

1 recommendation

I must say I have renewed admiration for my fellow Team Helix mates for the restraint and maturity you have displayed in responding to a couple of posts in this thread.

What a team!

--
Team Helix Forum - Join Us?

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23

1 recommendation

reply to Icarus

I have had a request this thread be locked to make way for a new one. Icarus, originator, agreed.

In closing I would like to remind posters in this forum:

Personal insult or support for same is not welcome in this forum. Debate of an issue is certainly allowable. When you have to ascribe undesirable character to other individuals simply because their opinions differ from yours, you should step back and wonder why you need intimidation and insult to support your view. It just may be you don't have a case? Think about that.
--
Team Helix Forum - Join Us?