Axilla
Finger, Finger

join:2001-03-26
Schofield, WI

1 recommendation

Axilla to Gargoyle

to Gargoyle

Re: [FP] Foldy2 Operator - Call For Self-Nominatio

well if these members have another viewpoint i would love to see them post on the subject and make an attempt to persuade us.

SueN
Premium Member
join:2000-08-22
Lost

SueN

Premium Member

said by Axilla:
well if these members have another viewpoint i would love to see them post on the subject and make an attempt to persuade us.

I asked for input and received it here.
I posted that I was not for open Board meetings, and the reasons why. Several ppl disagreed, and several agreed. I have always made my positions known, and the reasons why.
There are Board meetings or Committee meetings that are open to the public.
There are just as many that are not. Our Board meeting topics have been posted day's before any meeting. That is where and when I think the discussion should be.
It was IM'd to me that members haven't been asked to do much.
We have just started this project, Garg has posted Board meeting topics, leaving them open for discussion. I started that post "Any Suggestions". It sat there dead in the water until I IM'd some FP members to please respond [if they so chose]. What else is there to do but hear the wants of members. Put together a list, trying to include all wants and desires. Then post the topics to be discussed at a board meeting, asking for further input to be included in that meeting.
Things have gotten WAY out hand for what I believe to be mostly of a personal nature, that once it was resolved should have been left alone.
This is truly a sad turn of events!!! What started out to be a fun project has turned nasty, and is undeserved, for it seems reasons that at first might have been founded, but later proved to be nothing to worry about, but still some keep pushing it. More importantly using it as a platform for further dissension.
It was also said that some may regret there FP board member vote.
If ppl regret voting me in as 1stVP then post it here and if the consensus is I am not wanted, I will step down!! I tell you my friends, this infighting has gone for me, beyond unpleasant. It has broken my heart!