Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Gargoyle
Premium,MVM,ExMod 2004-07
join:2000-12-29
Planet X

[FP] FKroog Elected Operator For Foldy2

I am ending the election period a little early and declaring FKroog the winner. Given that he already has 15 votes, it is not possible for anyone else to win with 29 FP members. I want to thank S3GTE and P Ness for running and I hope we will have a future Foldinator system each of them can host.

I am ending the election early because we need to make two key decisions on Foldy2 and one of those decisions needs to be made by this weekend. I will post a board meeting agenda in another thread. The two items are, making a final decision to buy the boards offered by uniquecp and then splitting those boards between Foldy2 and Foldy3 If you would like to read/comment on the suggestion to split the boards between Foldy2/Foldy3, then please check out this thread.

If anyone still wants to cast their vote, please IM me or sortofageek, and the vote thread will be unlocked so you can cast/post.
--
I fold for PFW -=- some of us on IRC

FKrooG2
Working my way back
Premium
join:2000-09-28
Tha Zone

4 recommendations

Thanks guys and gals! I will do my best to keep them up and running, crunching at their best....

MstrBlstr0
Premium
join:2001-07-14
Corpus Christi, TX

Congrats, Bill.... I know you will do a fine job... Now if you could only help me and PinHead get Foldy 1 going...

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:21
reply to FKrooG2

Congrats, Mr. Cow. Expecting great things from you.

--
Team Helix Forum - Join Us?

FKrooG2
Working my way back
Premium
Tha Zone

1 recommendation

reply to MstrBlstr0

I think you are in the best hands possible right now. I would only be in the way... BTW: Where do I pick an number so that Pinhead can help me next????

Cho Baka
Premium,MVM
join:2000-11-23
there
kudos:2
reply to Gargoyle

I would like to congratulate FKroog , I wish you the best of luck getting the system up and running.

Pin
Premium
join:2002-06-19
The Dungeon
reply to Gargoyle

Congrats FKroog.

I told MstrBlstr that you were the one doing the fah/gah testing on BOUNCE. So we were just wondering if you had any problems with Gator's script?
--
time nor tide wait for no man...
TEN - Team Endeavor | BOUNCE |RC5

FKrooG2
Working my way back
Premium
Tha Zone

I did not use Gator's.... I used one very similar to the one I did for seti in the post below...

»Re: Anyone using PXE here?

wafen
Mr woogie
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2006-14
join:2001-02-01
Maplewood MN
kudos:1
reply to Gargoyle

Congratulations FK!!

For us anyway, not sure for you though.;):)

SueN
Premium
join:2000-08-22
Lost
reply to FKrooG2

Congrats F-K on being the next operator of foldy2 !!
It's a tough job it seems, trying to get the systems to run correctly...
I think you are up to the challenge !
Looking forward to seeing it up and running.
--
Team Helix - Needs You !