share rss forum feed

Gargoyle
Premium,MVM,ExMod 2004-07
join:2000-12-29
Planet X

1 recommendation

[FP] Association

Hi All,
I just wanted to say that the vote is now complete with a 20-0 member approval of the FP Articles of Association. I wanted to say thanks to all that contributed to building these articles and this association. We have come a long way in the past few months ... we have an operational Foldy with a second Foldy soon to be online. We have 31 members to date! Our website is up. A lot of great technical collaboration is occurring on DC software. And I believe we are starting to function well as a team dedicated to running this project for the cause of Team Helix.

nuff said, Fold/Genome on!
--
I fold for PFW -=- some of us on IRC

P Ness
You'Ve Forgotten 9-11 Already
Premium
join:2001-08-29
way way out
:O)

nuff said!!!

MstrBlstr0
Premium
join:2001-07-14
Corpus Christi, TX
said by P Ness:
:O)

nuff said!!!
I have more to say.... =oÞ~~~~~~~

Two thirds a Foldy up with the Postmaster fiasco and am having some trouble getting the other MOBO.. Was shipped on the 9th, but still not here as yet. =/ Gotta call the guy again Monday... Will NOT be doing business there again.
--
Foldinator Project - Team Helix

SueN
Premium
join:2000-08-22
Lost

1 recommendation

reply to Gargoyle
Garg, If you and I are to have signed hard copies of the AOA. How are we going to go about it???
Should there be lines at the bottom, underneath them stating something like this, for each Board member??

Then each board member sign in their appropriate place.

One way we could do this is, I could start this. Make two copies, sign it. Then mail the two copies to one member. Include the addy list of the Board members.
They sign both copies, cross off their name and send it to the next person, and so on. When they are complete. One copy gets mailed back to you, the other to me?

FWIW, if I start this maybe you should be last on the list to get it, then just send me back a copy???

Whatcha think????
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

Gargoyle
Planet X
I updated the website last night with the final version of the approved articles. And I like your idea Sue.

If you could copy the articles into a new text file, put a heading with Foldinator Project, Articles of Association, date, etc. ... and add at the end the list of board members with their board title and BBR screen name(as you described above).

Print two copies. Sign both and then mail to PNess to sign. He can sign and mail them both to wafen. then MB. then FKroog. Such that they end up last with me to sign and file. I will send you the second copy for your files.

Why don't you create the file and send it to me softcopy to review before you mail out the hardcopy. OK? Thanks.
--
I fold for PFW -=- some of us on IRC

SueN
Premium
Lost
I will go get it now.. Do you want me to post it, email it of IM it, to you ???
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

Gargoyle
Planet X
email please ... so I can print it ... thanks.

SueN
Premium
Lost
K....

SueN
Premium
Lost
reply to Gargoyle
Sent via email
[that didn't play nice, copying and pasting]
Had to work with it.... But got it done, and it is sent.
--
Team Helix - Needs You !

SueN
Premium
Lost
reply to Gargoyle
It's in the mail today, to start the signature circle.

Gargoyle
Planet X
Thank You Sue