Search similar:

uniqs

eightyone x
Premium Member
join:2002-05-28

eightyone x

Premium Member

jia format?

I think it is a digital camera format. One of my clients sent me the files to use for his web page, but I cannot find any info online or software to convert it to a usable image format. I'd have my client convert it but he has no idea what I'm talking about.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

Can you upload the file here?

eightyone x
Premium Member

eightyone x

Premium Member

it's here --»(post #6677644 no longer exists)

sirchief
Premium Member
join:2001-12-14
Cromwell, CT

sirchief to eightyone x

Premium Member

to eightyone x
If it is a digital camera format....any idea what kind of camera? Maybe someone with that type of camera can use the software that came with the camera to open it.

I tried irfanview, PSP 7.0, and MS paint and can not open it.

Good luck.

-Steve

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos to eightyone x

Numquam oblitus

to eightyone x
I tried both a number of programs (PS7 and Graphic Converter), as well as a Google search for that file format, and came up dry... I got something when I opened it as raw in PS, but it was just noise.

eightyone x
Premium Member

eightyone x

Premium Member

I too came up with the same results, thanks for trying though.

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff to eightyone x

MVM,

to eightyone x
I didn't find much on it, but it is a file format from a Video Camera. I found this on Google Groups, there was no answer to the question of what opens it though:
»groups.google.com/groups ··· m&rnum=1

Stacy
FotoDogue
Premium Member
join:2001-11-02
New York, NY

Stacy to eightyone x

Premium Member

to eightyone x
PhotoShop 6 seemed to think it was a jpg with missing markers. I tried opening it as a raw file and got, what looked like a corrupted file. - lots of wavy lines.

Back when I had a DC 260 and tried to save a file on a full card, the camera would sometimes save a corrupted file with a different type of filename. Looks like that may be what happened here.