spc
Search similar:

uniqs

skyroket8
join:2001-06-11
Colorado, US

skyroket8

Unregistered OpenCube DHTML Effect?

When opening http://www.yumahospital.org/lab/testv4/.

Anyone else get that? If so, what is the problem? I need to go to OpenCube.com and do something?
It's something to do with the script I used for the navigational menu.

Nutty Hiker
Premium Member
join:2002-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Nutty Hiker

Premium Member

From the EUA included:

Evaluation Software Usage Terms:
This software may be used for evaluation purposes only. Evaluation use includes the review and or customization of the software as documented on one local computer, and the previewing of the software over the internet by any person directly involved in the cusotmization and potential purchase of the software. The source code of this software may not be tampered with or altered in any way. This evaluation software may not be placed on the internet for use or viewing by the general public.
Nutty Hiker

Nutty Hiker

Premium Member

Also, from the FAQ:

After customizing the menu I placed the effect on my web site and was prompted with a message "Unregistered DHTML Effect", how do I turn this off?

After purchasing the Web Effects - DHTML software OpenCube provides the unlock codes via e-mail. These codes must be added to the data file according to the e-mails instructions for the menu to run as a licensed version. Once licensed, the "Unregistered DHTML Effect" message will not be present. Note: For evaluation design purposes the message is not displayed when running the QuickMenu from the hard drive. While evaluating the software and viewing over the internet, simply click 'OK' to the message and the menu will function completely.

skyroket8
join:2001-06-11
Colorado, US

skyroket8

FAQ ownz....maybe I should.. like...read it some time..

Thanks Dan

Nutty Hiker
Premium Member
join:2002-07-25
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Nutty Hiker

Premium Member

said by skyroket8:
FAQ ownz....maybe I should.. like...read it some time..

Thanks Dan
n/p