nozero
Eschew Obfuscation
MVM,
join:1999-12-29
InnerSanctum

nozero

MVM,

[OT] Tollgate humor.

A truck driver is driving his rig down the highway - and he loses control and crashes into an empty toll gate! The truck jack knifes off the side of the road and comes to rest with the pieces of the toll booth shattered all over the place! The driver of the truck climbs out and surveys the damage.

He's about to get on his CB to call for help when a van pulls up and four men get out and start gathering up the tiny pieces that were once the toll booth.

They collect them up and start putting them together like a jigsaw puzzle using this white creamy stuff from big tubes in the van.The truck driver watches in amazement! In less than half an hour the booth is back on site as good as new! The driver is totally amazed and approaches one of the men!

"That was incredible! I've never seen anything like it! What was that white stuff you were using?"

The man looks at him and says: "Toll Gate Booth Paste."

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT

PeteC2

MVM

Yeeesh! Santa Fe quality!!! It is catching! Fortunately, my mind is too small to become inhabited

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

Santa Fe to nozero

to nozero
We all recall the Normandy invasion. But few remember the practice invasion which occurred a little to the west using primitive weapons.
These were used so that the exercise would be in complete silence. The weapons were known as: Brittany Spears

Stooges Fan
I'm Trying To Think, But Nothing Happens
Premium Member
join:2002-10-18

Stooges Fan to nozero

Premium Member

to nozero
An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man to his teepee. After a brief examination, the medicine man cut off a thong of elk hide from his belt and gave it to the chief, instructing him to bit off, chew and swallow 1" of leather every day.

After one month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling. The chief answered, "the thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."