Premium Member
join:2002-11-11
Canada

1 recommendation

KingOfPants to jaykaykay

Premium Member

to jaykaykay

Re: Something new on the horizon?

Can we get the "All Forums" (red envelope) link back onto the top tool bar? I used that alot and now I got to take the long way around.

Other then that, looking good.
Thanks Justin!

davidg
Good Bye My Friend
MVM
join:2002-06-15

davidg

MVM

look at the top or bottom of this thread, it says "all >> FFS>>" just click the ALL and it takes you to them.

HydroponiK
nom nom nom
Premium Member
join:2001-08-03
New Jersey

HydroponiK to KingOfPants

Premium Member

to KingOfPants
said by KingOfPants:
Can we get the "All Forums" (red envelope) link back onto the top tool bar? I used that alot and now I got to take the long way around.

Other then that, looking good.
Thanks Justin!

I second this opinion!
HydroponiK

HydroponiK to davidg

Premium Member

to davidg
said by davidg:
look at the top or bottom of this thread, it says "all >> FFS>>" just click the ALL and it takes you to them.

True, but the all forums button was convenient if you wanted to jump into the forums from anywhere on this site. The "all" link you're describing can only be used if you were currently browsing the forums.

fire100_old
Premium Member
join:2002-08-09
Michigan

1 recommendation

fire100_old

Premium Member

Click for full size
This is something new too, I like all of the changes today so far but this one, what about everyone else?

justin
..needs sleep
Mod
join:1999-05-28
Billion BiPAC 7800N
Apple AirPort Extreme (2011)

justin

Mod

said by fire100_old:
This is something new too, I like all of the changes today so far but this one, what about everyone else?

no point complaining, that one will stay for sure. Its nothing that wasn't already on the pages anyway (just below the navigation bar, where nobody read it).

fire100_old
Premium Member
join:2002-08-09
Michigan

fire100_old

Premium Member

said by justin:
said by fire100_old:

no point complaining, that one will stay for sure. Its nothing that wasn't already on the pages anyway (just below the navigation bar, where nobody read it).
Can at least the blue blinking arrow be taken off from it then?

drmorley
MVM
join:2000-12-20
Three Lakes, WI

drmorley to KingOfPants

MVM

to KingOfPants
*sign*

I loved the red envelope too--it was a quick an easy way to navigate the site.

steve1515
Premium Member
join:2000-08-07
Peabody, MA

steve1515 to justin

Premium Member

to justin
said by justin:
said by fire100_old:

I thought it was better where it was before with the colored background. I've noticed myself skipping over the news where it is uptop (the new way). I used to read it before though. (if it was of interest).

simplykristi
Cancer Sucks
Premium Member
join:2001-11-28
Blue Springs, MO

simplykristi to fire100_old

Premium Member

to fire100_old
I don't like the news at the top of the page.

Kristi