Premium Member
join:2001-09-05
Auburn, AL

2 recommendations

Cop to acehyde

Premium Member

to acehyde

Re: Something new on the horizon?

All I got to say is a big Thank You to Justin for trying to please us. He makes a huge effort to please us so please don't get mad and scream like little children. Thanks Justin
[text was edited by author 2003-09-04 20:51:57]

INTENS1
Never Stop Trying
MVM
join:2002-04-21
Midwest

1 recommendation

INTENS1

MVM

said by Cop:
All I got to say is a big Thank You to Justin for trying to please us. He makes a huge effort to please us so please don't to not get mad and scream like little children. Thanks Justin
I agree...we at least need to give all the new features a chance, so if there are problems, we can give Justin some examples of what may not be working as intended.

login name2
Premium Member
join:2000-08-11

login name2

Premium Member

I think that is the problem. Most people don't know WHY a lot of the changes were made, so to sign on to BBR and suddenly see a news header where their top bar used to be is going to through them for a confusing little spin.

fire100_old
Premium Member
join:2002-08-09
Michigan

fire100_old to INTENS1

Premium Member

to INTENS1
I just logged back in and noticed the nav bar missing, and noticed the 4 icons under the BBR logo, very nice, this is something I can live with for navigation, Thanks Justin.

The news portion I commented on earlier, I wasn't trying to wine or anything, if it seemed like that, I am sorry, however I was just trying to comment, that I liked the way the news was before, and yes, I did click on the news from time to time, but I prefer from time to time, to click on the large BBR logo, and go right to the front page to read it.

Things are looking pretty slick around here now, and clicking on forums does take us right to All Forums, which is something I can get used to.