spc
Search similar:

uniqs

RadioDoc

join:2000-05-11
La Grange, IL

RadioDoc

Oak Park. Figures.

Want to bet they're busy plotting this using their PCS wireless phone plastered against their head for hours?
mocycler
Premium Member
join:2001-01-22

1 recommendation

mocycler

Premium Member

FYI for non-Illinois residents

Oak Park is a liberal pansy's dream come true. This ultra-politically correct island of upscale, overeducated twerps has already banned and/or regulated pretty much everything except breathing air.

Oh well. At least when the quality of education goes down they won't have the option of using school vouchers to send their kids to other schools.

Peace,
mocycler

chuch
join:2001-04-11
Tampa, FL

chuch

Re: FYI for non-Illinois residents

Well said!

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau to mocycler

Premium Member

to mocycler
said by mocycler:
Oak Park is a liberal pansy's dream come true. This ultra-politically correct island of upscale, overeducated twerps has already banned and/or regulated pretty much everything except breathing air.

Oh well. At least when the quality of education goes down they won't have the option of using school vouchers to send their kids to other schools.

Peace,
mocycler

I just saw their new library, SNOOOOZE that is a bland ass place. I seen hotel room with more character. »www.oppl.org/mainlibrary ··· ndex.htm
technic0
join:2003-09-19
Milwaukee, WI

technic0 to mocycler

to mocycler
said by mocycler:
This ultra-politically correct island of upscale, overeducated twerps has already banned and/or regulated pretty much everything except breathing air.

I heard breathing will be banned there in a month or 2....hehehe

Wills9
join:2001-01-03
Port Charlotte, FL

Wills9

Re: FYI for non-Illinois residents

See, what this town needs is some muddy truck driving, filthy mouthed, dirty jeaned, snuff chewing, nose picking, caveman to move to town and sodomize all their wives.

Someone like me.

That'll straighten 'em out.

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau to RadioDoc

Premium Member

to RadioDoc

Re: Oak Park. Figures.

said by RadioDoc:
Want to bet they're busy plotting this using their PCS wireless phone plastered against their head for hours?

LOL yup I didnt hear them complain when the new T1 mobile store opened or the AT&T wireless open. Or when the new library had all those new LCD and Computers and PLASMA ( which library needs plasma tv) television were in there. What ever happened to bulletin boards. SHeeeeeesh!