Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger to Sparrow

MVM

to Sparrow

Re: Nachi the new champion bad boy

You might want to look into DeepSight at Symantec which my partner and myself designed and built while at SecurityFocus (my partner stayed on so now he is a Symantec kind of guy ). There is a free component that you can join (see »aris.securityfocus.com ) and there are all sorts of global reports and analysis available(most are in the $ side however, but still there is a lot that is free). The idea is you send your IDS logs (supported systems here »analyzer.symantec.com/re ··· ents.asp ) to DeepSight and you can use DeepSight to create all sorts of reports and such.

Blake

Sparrow
Crystal Sky
Premium Member
join:2002-12-03
Sachakhand

Sparrow

Premium Member

said by Link Logger:
You might want to look into DeepSight at Symantec which my partner and myself designed and built while at SecurityFocus (my partner stayed on so now he is a Symantec kind of guy ). There is a free component that you can join (see »aris.securityfocus.com ) and there are all sorts of global reports and analysis available(most are in the $ side however, but still there is a lot that is free). The idea is you send your IDS logs (supported systems here »analyzer.symantec.com/re ··· ents.asp ) to DeepSight and you can use DeepSight to create all sorts of reports and such.

Blake

I will assume that help will soon be on its way here.