Search similar:

uniqs
Sparky12
join:2000-02-27
Nokomis, FL

Sparky12 to vonage_rep

to vonage_rep

Re: NEW Vonage Third Party Call Control

I'd still LOVE to see an app or even a link forwarding service (like tinyurl.com) which would hide the personal info. It would be GREAT if I could send a link to my nieces or nephew saying "just click here to call me". But so far it seems that every implementation of this either reveals person login info, or requires a business quality website.

I've been looking for something like tinyurl, as an alternative, which doesn't reveal the actual URL finally reached. So far no luck, they all eventually end up showing my Vonage password.

Any other ideas on this?

Thanks,

Sparky

fubduck
@comcast.net

fubduck to vonage_rep

Anon

to vonage_rep
I get the following error message when I try to use this:

101:Number you are trying to dial from is invalid

Does it take awhile for the database to update?

Placeman
Throw Me A Bone
join:2001-12-04
Fenton, MO

Placeman to vonage_rep

to vonage_rep
Does anyone know if an Outlook plugin is in the works? This would be quite useful.
rectalogic
join:2003-08-27
Asbury Park, NJ

rectalogic

If you are using Outlook (but not Outlook Express), you can add the proper click2callu URL containing the contacts phone number in the "Web page address" field for an Outlook contact.

Then you can just click this URL in the Outlook contact dialog to call that person.

It's not seamless integration, but it works.
innoman
-
Premium Member
join:2002-05-07
Seattle, WA

innoman to fubduck

Premium Member

to fubduck
Most likely, you neglected to put a 1 before your own number.
rectalogic
join:2003-08-27
Asbury Park, NJ

rectalogic to vonage_rep

to vonage_rep
I just found this and thought people might be interested, it's an addon to the MacOS X Address Book that enables Vonage click2call dialing from the address book.

»www.macosxhints.com/arti ··· 10729892

montee4
Premium Member
join:2004-02-15
Chicago, IL

montee4

Premium Member

Anyone able to get this to work with windows? What path do you put the script it?
gatzdon
join:2002-10-25
Lake Zurich, IL

gatzdon to vonage_rep

to vonage_rep
This would be awesome if it could initiate a three-way call, (but I understand that the issue of hiding the username and password should be resolved first)