1 recommendation

ccallana

Premium Member

New P10 Arrived

Click for full size
SONY DSC-P10
7.9mm 1/40th F2.8 ISO160

1st Shot with the camera
So after much debate, I decided on the Sony P10 (couldn't justify the extra cost for the V1). Its quite an improvement over my old P1 - much smaller, quieter, etc. Haven't explored it all yet (just arrived 20 minutes ago). Here is the obligatory box shot.

edit: Oh, and I know this is really the Canon forum, so I apologize for adding a Sony thread

EveryName
Premium Member
join:2001-12-05
Montreal

EveryName

Premium Member

Cool. It's a nice camera. I'll tell what I tell everyone; go and take some pictures.

Hope you like it.

Gemologist
Premium Member
join:2001-11-15
USA

Gemologist to ccallana

Premium Member

to ccallana
Congrats!! Now lets see some more pictures

X X X X X X
Premium Member
join:2003-03-23
Brooklyn, NY

X X X X X X to ccallana

Premium Member

to ccallana
How dare you LOL! Enjoy your new Sony blah J/K show us some pics

FD5
True Athlon Power
Premium Member
join:2003-09-14
Saint Paul, MN

FD5 to ccallana

Premium Member

to ccallana
congrats...now its time for you to ask questions about the camera and post some pics

ccallana
Huh?
Premium Member
join:2000-08-03
Folsom, CA

ccallana

Premium Member

Shouldn't have too many specific questions about the camera - they are pretty self explanitory My questions will be more centered around how to effectively use the Scene and Programmed modes - since I sort of ignored those on my old camera. I've been reading a bit though and learned some already - will now just have to put it into practice. Can't take too many pictures right now - I'm at work, we aren't even supposed to have cameras in the building.

Sholnay
My Name Is In My Profile
Premium Member
join:2000-12-08
Dallas, TX

Sholnay

Premium Member

work for the FBI?

Not EVERYONE here has a canon, or a drebel =(

I too have a sony, P72, its good enough for me. Sure i'd love to have all the options of zoom (more than 3x) and extra lenses, but then again, lets analyze my budget... yup... nada = no toys for me =)

Congrats on the new camera, my mom got the same one =) I'm jealous of her now cause hers is much better than mine.

Neogeek
Premium Member
join:2002-05-13
Calabasas, CA

Neogeek to ccallana

Premium Member

to ccallana
yea im a proud sony owner too with my F717 (wasnt worth to upgrade to the 828). You gota love the lens that comes with the sony cameras... so good