spc
Search similar:

uniqs
sanbry
join:2004-02-21
Smithtown, NY

sanbry

[CABLEVISION] IO Digital Installation but keep Directv

I would welcome opinions of IO Digital.I am having installation(IO Gold Package) next week via what I think is a nice promotion. We will continue with Directv as I think it is an excellent product. However, we are going to drop the premium movie channels as more of these same channels are available with the IO Gold package. At the same time we'll continue to get the most out of our Direct Tivo as I'll maintain my sports packages(NBA,NHL,MLB)on Directv. Besides, my son uses the Tivo mainly for channels in the Standard Packages. Once the one year promotion is over we'll most likely keep the same arrangement. I think that as far as top level content/prices, it is virtually a wash.-but Directv gives you more for less in the lower tiers. I'm also looking forward to seeing local programming on HD(MSG/FSNY)via IO although we probably won't get an HD TV untill next fall. I've always had excellent relations with Cablevision(we are currently receiving Optimum Online and will get the phone service as part of this promotion. We dropped TV because of the YES Network situation and at the time IO was not available in our area. bibbyfi6, I read that you were satisfied with the service.
I would appreciate comments---Thanks
bibbyf16
join:2002-06-09
New Hyde Park, NY

bibbyf16

Re: [CABLEVISION] IO Digital Installation but keep

iO gold is great. as for your tivo situation, cablevision is coming out with their own dvr boxes soon. just remember, hdtv service is free if you have the tv so u have to wait till u get the tv before you get the hd box. i know that iO also has NBA and NHL sports packages for a certain price, i cant remember off the top of my head and its time for me to go to bed but great choice, i personally think you wont be dissapointed.
sanbry
join:2004-02-21
Smithtown, NY

sanbry

Re: [CABLEVISION] IO Digital Installation but keep Directv

Thanks bibbyf16 Do you have an HD set up, and if so, what do you think of the PQ on MSG/FSNY Others,please comment as well Thanks
robfwb
join:2001-01-07
Mary Esther, FL

robfwb to sanbry

to sanbry
You cablevision geeks have all the fun. Time for Cablevision to buy out Cox so we can get faster speeds.

Rob
-
»www.robfwb.com