Premium Member
join:2000-08-03
Folsom, CA

2 edits

1 recommendation

ccallana

Premium Member

Graphics missing in Firefox

Not sure if this is a site bug, but its the only place that is affected. Firefox just stopped showing graphics on this site. IE works fine. Firefox crashed for some strange reason, and now will not load any graphics on dslr ... the locations that graphics normally sit can still be clicked on, just the graphic is not shown. Other sites still work fine.

Any thoughts?

Nevermind. For some reason, i.dslr.net got blocked - I never set it - or if I did, it was completely by accident - didn't even know it existed til just now, started digging thru menus. (Tools, Options, Web Features, Permissions)

Optimized
MVM,
join:2001-05-03
Ringwood, NJ

Optimized

MVM,

Thanks for posting your solution just in case someone else runs into a similar situation.

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

1 edit

Hayward0 to ccallana

Premium Member

to ccallana
Things do hick up (Especially M$) still at a loss as to why OE resets itself to LOCALHOST now and then instead of the mail server specified address... but it does... all to frequently.
(and with 6 Email accounts a major reset effort)... maybe finally time for Mozilla mail... but for getting stored stuff there... which of course again M$ doesn't want to make at all easy)

Personally have never had Firefox do anything like that to me as far as graphics go.