uniqs

Gladiator_AV
Premium Member
join:2002-10-20

6 recommendations

Gladiator_AV to CalamityJane

Premium Member

to CalamityJane

Re: Seeking new Malware Analyzer Tool (A.D.E.M.A)

setup.zip
623,333 bytes
Setup Version 1.3
(setup.exe)
SETUP-DOWNLOAD for Version 1.3

Please Note: This is NOT a virus scanner. It does NOT protect you. It is a Malware Analyser which is be able to deal with new, unknown malware.

This means you can scan your PC and it will "collect" suspicious files into one Folder called "MALWARE" (Subfolder of your Installation Folder).

It does NOT unpack ZIP or RAR Files. But it is very very fast and detects a lot of brand new malware and even polymorphic viruses / worms.

It can even create signatures (for some types of malware) full automaticaly.

You can scan single files via Drag'n'Drop or whole Drives / Folders via the "Collector Mode".

This program does NOT delete any files. The Collector does only copy a suspicious file into the MALWARE FOLDER.

And... it stills under development. There is not a daily update because it works completely without signatures.

Have fun,
Michael

Martinus
Premium Member
join:2001-08-06
EU

Martinus

Premium Member

said by Gladiator_AV:
Thanks for your work, Michael.

Regards
Martin
Tablet
Premium Member
join:2003-01-15
Czech

Tablet to Gladiator_AV

Premium Member

to Gladiator_AV
Thanks for this excellent tool.. so far I got only one FP with a file ConfigWizard.exe in Kazaa Lite installation. No other suspicious files on my system drive..

dp
MVM
join:2000-12-08
Greensburg, PA

dp to Gladiator_AV

MVM

to Gladiator_AV
said by Gladiator_AV:

Thank you very much!!

Martinus
Premium Member
EU

1 edit

Martinus to Gladiator_AV

Premium Member

to Gladiator_AV
I checked the Enable Polymorphic Analysing and it doesn't look slow to me. That's on a spare PIII 700 Mhz box, so it must be pretty tight coded

Edited for this observation:

It would be even faster if the scan skipped some files, either user chosen or standard *.inf, *.txt, *.gif, etc

Gladiator_AV
Premium Member

Gladiator_AV

Premium Member

said by Martinus:
I checked the Enable Polymorphic Analysing and it doesn't look slow to me. That's on a spare PIII 700 Mhz box, so it must be pretty tight coded

Edited for this observation:

It would be even faster if the scan skipped some files, either user chosen or standard *.inf, *.txt, *.gif, etc

It does not polymorphic analyzing "all" files; only direct infectable files such as executables.

It has a filetype engine, so it does not analysing "useless" files.

Martinus
Premium Member
EU

Martinus

Premium Member

said by Gladiator_AV:
It does not polymorphic analyzing "all" files; only direct infectable files such as executables.

It has a filetype engine, so it does not analysing "useless" files.

Sorry. I saw in the scanning status some references to ini and inf files. It probably displays all the files, not only those processed.

Gladiator_AV
Premium Member

Gladiator_AV

Premium Member

said by Martinus:
Sorry. I saw in the scanning status some references to ini and inf files. It probably displays all the files, not only those processed.

Well, it must scan *.INI files because of IRC Worms

Martinus
Premium Member
EU

Martinus

Premium Member

said by Gladiator_AV:
Well, it must scan *.INI files because of IRC Worms
Well done, lad !
damox
Premium Member
join:2002-01-07
Olympia, WA

damox to Gladiator_AV

Premium Member

to Gladiator_AV
Thanks Michael! This looks very promising. I'll check it out and give feedback! Much appreciated!