All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
john262
join:2003-09-26
Elko, NV

john262

Wake up you idiots

I'm sorry to see that this forum is populated by a lot of left wing lunatics. Bush's call for universal broadband penetration is a laudable goal. But many of you have so much hate in your hearts that all you can do is bash Bush no matter what he does. If Bush hadn't called for universal broadband you still would have bashed him.

Wake up you idiots! Bush all the way in 2004!!

DenverDialup
join:2003-06-06
Littleton, CO

DenverDialup

It seems like most of the Bush bashing is a response to his lack of specific directions for the broadband push, i.e. he didn't lay out a plan for how he was going to increase broadband penetration. But, of course, if Kerry had said the same thing in a speech, the liberals would have praised him like he was their hero.

Voodoo288
Common Sense Dictates
Premium Member
join:2002-08-19
Richmond, VA

2 edits

Voodoo288

Premium Member

One thing that actually concerns me is the apparent hate that is showing up this election season. It's probably a residual effect from 2000, but it's still unhealthy none the less. If that's all the voters base their vote on is hate then let it be, I personally won't vote in such a manner.

I also do not believe that one man, no matter what office he/she holds will be able to solve all the problems with broadband or jobs being moved to other countries. If you make the environment hostile to businesses and corporations they will go elsewhere and cut jobs. I continue to grow weary of those who do not understand basic economics.

hpguru
Curb Your Dogma
Premium Member
join:2002-04-12

hpguru to john262

Premium Member

to john262
said by john262:
I'm sorry to see that this forum is populated by a lot of left wing lunatics...If Bush hadn't called for universal broadband you still would have bashed him.
Broadband isn't even an issue in this election as far as I'm concerned. Oh and for the record, I am a moderate conservative, not a lefty. It's a shame to see folks go so far out on the extreme right lunatic fringe that every other position seems leftist to them.
p00ter_nerd
Wort Wort Wort
join:2003-09-02
East Berlin, PA

1 edit

p00ter_nerd to john262

to john262
"John262
Wake up you idiots
On 2004-03-26 19:12:02

I'm sorry to see that this forum is populated by a lot of left wing lunatics. Bush's call for universal broadband penetration is a laudable goal. But many of you have so much hate in your hearts that all you can do is bash Bush no matter what he does. If Bush hadn't called for universal broadband you still would have bashed him.

Wake up you idiots! Bush all the way in 2004!!"

Left wing lunatics, eh? Calling every single democrat an idiot is really mature. I'd say, hell, politics is all corrupt. BOTH SIDES. Yes, its so hard to believe, but both sides want to look better. What better way then to release tons of excessive money on Ads? Thats right, millions being spent to Bash the other guy. Millions. So, instead of spending that perfectly good money on a good cause, what better way than to release a slew of negative ads that drive me nuts? Exactly. And, Democrats are the only idiots? Gimme a ****ing break.
p00ter_nerd

p00ter_nerd to john262

to john262
lol, and yet no one replies. that proves Im right.

Oh, and would yall like some numbers.

Bush spent about 100-200 million on Ads alone. Yup, just ads.
As for Kerry, Im sure the numbers are similar, he just seems to have less ads than Bush.