share rss forum feed

Cig_R

join:2004-03-31
Corona, CA

1 edit
reply to tantuti666

Re: Even Balance (PUNKBUSTER) Problems

said by tantuti666:
I wondering what Cig_r is gonna do after this is over? He spends 23 hours a day posting and must've have some kind of pop up notification on his cell phone, tv, radio, alarm clock when somebody posted a new post so he can run back and response.

Oh wow, you've got me all figured out. Good for you. I can see that you're very smart.

I love how people like YOU can only counter arguments with little insults. Very smart indeed.

Qbasher

@cablevision.com

1 recommendation

reply to quibbly
This thread should be closed just for it's gayness.

Get a life moron.

tantuti666

join:2002-06-25
Ohio City, OH
reply to Cig_R
Yes I'm smarter than you. I don't waste my time like you posting the same old thing over, over, over, over, over, over.

Cig_R

Corona, CA
reply to quibbly
said by quibbly:
ROTFLMAO

C'mon q-boy, are you having problems coming up with facts to counter my arguments? Is that why you have nothing better to post but ROFL, LOL, LMAO, IOWNYOUBECAUSEYOUHAVENOTHINGCONTRUCTIVETOSAY?

Cig_R

Corona, CA
reply to tantuti666
said by tantuti666:
Yes I'm smarter than you. I don't waste my time like you posting the same old thing over, over, over, over, over, over.

C'mon then.. bring it... counter my arguments with something constructive. Posting irrelavent and pointless posts won't prove how smart you are. I've done my research on this matter, and the closest thing to having a constructive rebuttal was that made by LstBoyScout. At least he didn't insult, but was very constructive. You on the other hand prove your level of intelligence with your pointless posts.

Cig_R

Corona, CA
reply to Freegoo

Re: Microsoft lawsuits

said by Freegoo:
said by LstBoyScout:
You did not in fact read what I wrote.
If you buy an XP cd and install it on a machine....you can not REINSTALL that SAME disk if something were to happen like a system crash over a period of time. The CD-Key is made to work only one time because it validates over the internet.

In the begining MS had NO RECOURSE set up to deal with this situation.......so people had Software, and an idle machine that could not run because they did not have a valid CD-key.
Not saying this isn't true but I've never heard of this before and had done reinstalls after buying XP (Very soon after release) and never had it reject my key. Months later my activation didn't work over the Internet and although it was a pain in the ass I was able to get it activated over the phone, this could have been after said lawsuit. I'm kind of skeptical because I remember Microsoft going to great lengths to say that users would be able to add/remove hardware and reinstall Windows without having activation problems. Currently I think their limit is 3 activations in a 6 month period before you have to call their 800 #.

Do you have any links to support this lawsuit claim? I did a search for "microsoft cdkey lawsuit" and didn't find anything, though Microsoft sure is sued a lot.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. I've even searched here, but came up dry:

»www.bigclassaction.com/alphabetical.html

Scout, could you please provide links to this lawsuit?

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to quibbly

Re: Even Balance (PUNKBUSTER) Problems

inb4dalock

Jigsaw
Stardust We Are
Premium
join:2000-10-21
Cleveland, OH

1 edit
said by Subaru:
inb4dalock

I think that's the best post of late!!!This horse is so dead it's Glue.There is more to this site than just this topic:o:o:o:o:o:o:o!!!!
»/forums/all
--
»www.auralmoon.com/html/ Open your mind and your ears.

quibbly
Premium
join:2003-02-07
Sugar Land, TX
reply to quibbly
ISLMFAOCUADMF...hahahahah Oh, with all your posting, in comparison, you just passed the Pope in the number of times he says "God Bless You"

Air_P_Cig_R

join:2004-04-05
reply to quibbly
Checkout this website. I agree with Quibbly. They don't have any proof!!!

»www.evenbalancesucks.com

xiphrex
Premium
join:2001-09-13
united kingd
reply to quibbly
said by quibbly:
ISLMFAOCUADMF

I looked this up in the urban dictionary, its not there. I think you should add it there because I can see it being used many many times in the years to come by internet users. What does it mean anyway?
--
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Coolbrz

join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
reply to Air_P_Cig_R
said by Air_P_Cig_R:
Checkout this website. I agree with Quibbly. They don't have any proof!!!

http://www.evenbalancesucks.com

Nice website lol.

Funny thing though, I didnt see "take EB to court" under any of the resolutions though.

quote:
What does it mean?

Your cd key is banned. There is no chance it will ever work again on a PunkBuster server..

You cd key was flagged for running a cheat. If you didn't have any cheat on someone has your key and got 'caught'.

You can still play the game online but on a server that doesnt have PunkBuster enabled..

Yes it sucks. I have received alot of emails from people who said they are banned but they didn't cheat. You ask how can that be? Easy. The invention of the "BF1942 CD KeyChanger" file. This changes your cd key when you get banned so you can play again. If someone had your key, that might be the way they obtained it.

What can you do?

Trying going to evenbalance's website and pleading your case. Maybe they will give you an answer.

Buy a new game and don't cheat.

Host your own server.

You can also see your cd key info by going to Start -> Run -> regedit.exe. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\ergc folder. Thats the cd key they banned

Quib and his friends keep arguing the "injustice".

Fact of the matter is, EA GAVE OFFERED HIM A NEW KEY AS A RESOLUTION.

Cig_R

Corona, CA
said by Coolbrz:
Quib and his friends keep arguing the "injustice".

Fact of the matter is, EA GAVE OFFERED HIM A NEW KEY AS A RESOLUTION.

Not only that, what they fail to realize on evenbalancesucks.com is that if they were given proof AND unlocked the guid, who's to say that it won't get locked again. Not because the original owner of the cdkey was cheating, but because someone else was cheating. Obtaining proof will do nothing to help the situation. Obtaining a new cdkey from the software vendor will.

LstBoyScout

@adelphia.net
reply to quibbly
I am begining to feel sorry I ever came to this thread and posted. I have never in my life seen more childish behavior from people for no reason at all ever.

Out of 40 pages there is no real way to see who "threw the first punch".......but one thing is for sure there was no need for it.

If you do not agree with a persons opinion that is fine....but there is no reason to belittle them over it. No reason to ridicule them for it. You as individuals have no vested interest in causing this man grief.

On the opposite side of the coin quibbly I have lost a great deal of enthusiasm and respect in your cause because of your childish banter in return to their comments.

There are 2 opposing views in regard to the way you initiated your action. So I will ask you pointedly:

Did you contact the Harris County attorney, and were you advised to the DRC, or did you go to the DRC voluntarily before contacting the county attorney?

In your previous statements it seems to me that could be a bit misleading as to the direct chain of events.

As for the questions about the Microsoft incident I am unable to provide a link. I recieved my information in a AP news article on my homepage about this some 3 years ago....so no I do not have a current link.

I do know that when you call the support number inside the cd-sleeve ( I just did it ) says you have ONE ACTIVATION PER INSTALLATION and that you must call for a secondary key if you have to resinstall the disk. The lady's name on the phone was matrasia (sp).

I have no personel vested interest in this issue. I will not "fight" with anyone on this board. You people will believe what you like........whether it is in fact in your best interest or not.

Whether you think that quibbly has a case or not.......it is obvious that the DRC people do. Since they are a non-profit organization, and they are also a contracted extension office of the Harris County Goverment they STILL can not file or be involved in frivolous court actions. They would not be persuing this if they did not think they could win or if they did not have a case.

I would also like to point out that the people who keep saying "You assume he is telling the truth"........when a person goes to such lengths to defend their rights in a non-criminal action.......YOU MUST assume they are telling the truth. If he were being tried for murder he would be fighting for his life out of self preservation. But in an instance where he has to take calculated steps in an effort to fight for what is right.......then there is no other choice.

I would also point out that the information as posted states the the DRC informed quibbly of the change in phone numbers. Quibbly did not know in advance of this information.

Without further comment from Quibbly in regard to the actual chain of legal manuevers......I will say I may be in error on the role of the DRC in his case.

But the GENERAL ROLE of the DRC is clear they are a court mandated authority to provide the court mandated mediation for instances such as this.

I would however in closing ask for people to stop acting like 10 year old children. If you have something informative to post please do so. If not shake your head and move on.......but snapping at people and making asinine comments for no reason other than to appease your own ego is pure insanity.

I doubt this will change however and I doubt I will post further in this topic because of it. Thank you to those who had positive, and even advarsarial responses to my posts....and thank you for debating and not name calling in the process.

Scout

AirP1
Premium
join:2002-06-08
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to quibbly
Quibbly,

Since I know you don't do any research at all and since you like to reference posts and the Pope, you may enjoy »zdnet.com.com/2100-1103_2-518596···newsfeed I don't think anyone will catch the Pope on God Bless you.

GTJiga
06 GT
Premium
join:2002-02-02
Azle, TX
kudos:1
reply to quibbly
Ok, heres the end all solution for Quib, AirP and Cig_R.... go meet up somewhere and take your aggressions out in real life And don't forget to record it!

Damnit Jim! I'm a doctor not a referee
--
Just read the instructions

AirP1
Premium
Oklahoma City, OK
No aggression here, just pointing out the facts.

im always right

@nstci.net
Air_P
No aggression here, just pointing out the facts

So everyhing you posted are the facts and nothin but the truth? Sounds like you're one of those person who are always right and never admit that you made a mistake or wrong.

im always right

@nstci.net
reply to quibbly
I think I know what ISLMFAOCUADMF means:

I'm still laughting my fuc#ing arse off cuuse U are a dumb mother fu#$r.

That sounds about right in my book!

Terrynator

join:2003-05-11
Nepean, ON
reply to LstBoyScout
quote:
Whether you think that quibbly has a case or not.......it is obvious that the DRC people do. Since they are a non-profit organization, and they are also a contracted extension office of the Harris County Goverment they STILL can not file or be involved in frivolous court actions. They would not be persuing this if they did not think they could win or if they did not have a case.

I would also like to point out that the people who keep saying "You assume he is telling the truth"........when a person goes to such lengths to defend their rights in a non-criminal action.......YOU MUST assume they are telling the truth. If he were being tried for murder he would be fighting for his life out of self preservation. But in an instance where he has to take calculated steps in an effort to fight for what is right.......then there is no other choice.
Your first point. I don't see anything that demonstrates that the DRC is involved in any legal action against EB or indicated that quibbly has a case. They acted in a capacity as mediator. Even their webpage is specific about this type of service and how it works.
Your second point. In any arguement it does come down to being credible. Both in court and even in this forum. Many accusers have lost cases strictly based on not being credible. The disturbing aspect is that as quibbly has gone on, he has made it far more difficult to accept him as being credible as to what transpired. He has avoided helping us check his claims. Combine this with his behaviour with childish responces that many, including yourself have observed and how can anyone not have serious doubt as to the legitimacy of his stories. Add to that that the moderator of this forum also had doubts about some actions taking place from quibbly's business network. I'm not seeing a whole lot here that gives me a warm feeling about quibbly's side of events. How much does it take before things just don't add up for people.

Why would quibbly go publically before people and refuse to supply relevant information to the claims he has made here. Wouldn't you go out of your way to back up your claims in order to garner support for your cause? Why is it that he seems to be thwarting his own efforts by acting childish etc on this forum?

quibbly
Premium
Sugar Land, TX

1 edit
reply to quibbly
I have posted every fact that I can according to my attorney. As with you Terrynator, you have bent every fact possible to try to destroy my crediability. While you have proven yourself to be worthless in your attempts.

My facts are what they are, facts. Until you prove me wrong, step aside. Oh, still waiting on your posts about the military. You seemed to sidestep that as well. So who has lost credability? Not me. So, instead of trying to state facts (which you don't have), step a side.

My facts have been posted more than once. Oh, thats why I have to repeat myself (go read the posts!)

Quibbly

AirP1
Premium
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to im always right
I'm not always right, but I've done my research in this paticular area and understand why things are done how they're done.

All I've done is try to bring to light some things that Quibbly seems to keep in the dark.

Quibbly,

You lost credablity when you put in your first post you told them you'd retain an attorney early on (before the meetings on your post) then on page 13 you said you didn't threaten an attorney till after the meetings.

I don't think I've called you a name or even said you've cheated. I have questioned your logic for going after Evenbalance's EULA when you use a webhost who can terminate your account for any reason.

I just think you're an upset person who is directing their anger at the wrong party, it's the hacker who got your cdkey banned is who you should be angry at... maybe you're mad cause EB won't give you the IP of the individual who got you banned so you could go after them, who knows...

Cig_R

Corona, CA
reply to quibbly
said by quibbly:
I have posted every fact that I can according to my attorney. As with you Terrynator, you have bent every fact possible to try to destroy my crediability. While you have proven yourself to be worthless in your attempts.

My facts are what they are, facts. Until you prove me wrong, step aside. Oh, still waiting on your posts about the military. You seemed to sidestep that as well. So who has lost credability? Not me. So, instead of trying to state facts (which you don't have), step a side.

My facts have been posted more than once. Oh, thats why I have to repeat myself (go read the posts!)

Quibbly

No you have not posted anything about your attorney, only information about your bogus dispute. Terry has not bent any of your comments (not facts), you have just chosen not to BACK UP your claims.

I've proven you wrong MANY TIMES. I've even backed them up with links to sites. No where have I seen you do this. And NO, your website isn't a credible source of information. Heck, you're even posting people's IP addresses in retaliation. Now how mature is this?

You still haven't answered many of MY questions, including the one about the use of third party monitoring software. So who has lost CREDIBILITY?

scrollfx

join:2004-01-21
Canada

2 edits
reply to quibbly
I figure out why this thread is still going.

After every 3 pages or so we get a person coming in supporting quibbly with some half ass argument, which just pisses most of us. Quibbly pops in and say something stupid like "Come to my site, everything is explained there even the meaning of life" which make us even more piss, then air and cig would bring up good arguments that would shut the quibbly supporter. Then quibbly insult them, then I insult quibbly, then the cycle repeat itself.

What Quibbly doing is misleading people, that's why when we see someone supporting him, we have to post to tell them the truth even if it mean repeating ourselves cause the thread is too long and people don't take the time to read it before posting.

plz someone, make a site call ihatequibbly and the first thing you put on there is
"I don't hate quibbly, just wanted a catchy name"
and then post a lot of stuffs that discredit him and make him look like an evil coorporation and get a lot of other users to post stories of how much they hate quibbly, and how his birth is a defect and how he lags your computer when you try to play tetrinet. After all that, come to another forum and say "I dont hate quibbly, I just want to resolve the issue peacefully."

AnonProxy
Premium
join:2001-05-12

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to quibbly
Another bump for the dumbest thread on the planet...

simple answer...if the company gave you a new key...then STFU.

FishPants
The Art Of Pants
Premium
join:2001-11-19
Canada Eh?

1 recommendation

reply to LstBoyScout
said by LstBoyScout:
I am begining to feel sorry I ever came to this thread and posted. I have never in my life seen more childish behavior from people for no reason at all ever.
Hey you, up on the high horse, c'mon down. The rest of us can't see you up there.

said by LstBoyScout:

Out of 40 pages there is no real way to see who "threw the first punch".......but one thing is for sure there was no need for it.
I disagree, anyone that's feeding us B.S. deserves to be called on it. Whether you agree with the delivery of that or not is frankly your problem.

said by LstBoyScout:

As for the questions about the Microsoft incident I am unable to provide a link. I recieved my information in a AP news article on my homepage about this some 3 years ago....so no I do not have a current link.

Then unless you can back up your claims, we can chalk that up to B.S. This has been the problem with Quibbly too.. Totally unsubstantiated, yet we are supposed to just take this as fact because you are capable or writting coherent postings??

said by LstBoyScout:

I do know that when you call the support number inside the cd-sleeve ( I just did it ) says you have ONE ACTIVATION PER INSTALLATION and that you must call for a secondary key if you have to resinstall the disk. The lady's name on the phone was matrasia (sp).

Have you never reinstalled your system? I have reused my same CD key countless times, and never had an activation problem.

said by LstBoyScout:

I have no personel vested interest in this issue. I will not "fight" with anyone on this board. You people will believe what you like........whether it is in fact in your best interest or not.

Here comes the super ego again, what makes you think you know what's in my best interest.. Better than me for example? Seriously, you need to get off that soapbox, either that or we can all start calling you "Dad".

said by LstBoyScout:

As far as I can tell from the documentation provided in this thread, it's a non-profit voluntary process that's trying to avoid the costly process of court. I think it's more for frivolous cases, and trying to put them to bed before they drag on for years in the judicial system; pissing away tax payer dollars.

So if you could do us a favour and write down "voluntary" on a big dictionary cover, and then beat yourself with it until you understand it, it would be appreciated. You certainly don't like to be wrong do you?

said by LstBoyScout:

Go to his website and look at what he is doing there. You think this person is credible? He is posting IP addresses of people that criticize him. I happen to think he is a 12 year old kid caught cheating, or at least someone that's unemployed that acts like a 12 year old (again caught cheating).

Anyone that tries to threaten someone if they oppose their cause ranks up there with Hitler in mentality; there's no need to publicize people's IP addresses. He knows full well it's an open invitation to DoS attacks, and other untoward stuff. Irresponsible, childish, whatever you want to call it, it reeks of the same behaviour as grief players. You know what they are right? They are the ones that get caught cheating in video games all over the Internet, and get their CD Keys banned for it.

said by LstBoyScout:

Without further comment from Quibbly in regard to the actual chain of legal manuevers......

This is exactly the problem, quibbly has never addressed a lot of the posts that have very specific questions to him. He can't provide details from third party monitoring software, nor has he responded to any of AirP's questions (or was it Cig_R..)... Anyways the fact remains he has dodged every direct question. Maybe he should run for office!

said by LstBoyScout:

But the GENERAL ROLE of the DRC is clear they are a court mandated authority to provide the court mandated mediation for instances such as this.

VOLUNTARY Why do you have such a hard time understanding this word? Go read the damn website and quit being so obstinent on this, it's already been provided for you right here in this thread. Give your head a shake (sorry borrowed your own words), and get a grip. We can't keep trying to spoonfeed you.

said by LstBoyScout:

I would however in closing ask for people to stop acting like 10 year old children. If you have something informative to post please do so. If not shake your head and move on.......but snapping at people and making asinine comments for no reason other than to appease your own ego is pure insanity.

This is true, however you are dealing with us as an anonymous poster. Whether you agree with this or not, people tend to look down on folks who refuse to register. You have no credibility, no history, nobody really cares since you can just change your name next time, pick a new proxy and move on.

------
On another note:

Has anyone else noticed that there are plenty of anonymous posts from ntsci.net (along with a 2.ntsci.net) which is a static IP at the ISP that hosts Quibbly's web page? Seriously Quibbly, you show your true colours once again. Why don't you just suck it up, respond to the questions posed to you over and over or STFU and ask for the thread to be locked.

Anyhow like I said a long time before, dead horse. I am done posting in this thread, and I hope I never have the displeasure of dealing with Quibbly again. I would rather spend the evening with a politician then see his infantile responses any longer.
--
Hail to the Nipple-Titan.

Cig_R

Corona, CA
reply to quibbly
FishPants and scrollfx: both you guys crack me up. You definitely lighten the atmosphere with your comments. It pleasures me reading what you guys have to say. I just wanted to say you crazy canucks rock!

Keep rockin!

-Cig

Terrynator

join:2003-05-11
Nepean, ON

3 edits
reply to quibbly
said by quibbly:

Quibbly

LOL...Oh you are reeaally reaching with the military comment. getting desperate? I answered you. It is posted. A very minor aspect only related to an insult by you. It was you that brought it up. So you try again to divert.
I not only served. I have a comission as an officer. It's no secret, but I don't use it to defend my free speech until I meet people that try the freedom line on me.
I earned it for service to my country. You don't get those for for sitting on your ass in case you are wondering. I came up from the ranks. So your point other than to divert the subject is what exactly?
I'd be happy to supply you with a copy of my comission or anyone else. I just require to scan it, as I don't have a scanner, but I'm quite willing to have it done and will post it. I'm proud of it, but don't put it on a stick and wave it around unless challenged like you tried.

I will be very happy to go to the effort, if you will supply the information I seek from you?
I want your lawyers name, address and phone number, so I can confirm aspects you claim as fact.
I want the software programmers name and contact info and a link to the software you claim has an action pending against EB.
Oh and throw in your military sheet just to settle a pissing match..

Give me those and I will be happy to supply my military information. I'll throw in my family military history as well, free at no extra charge. Very proud tradition in my family service. Want the list of dead relatives as well that died for my country.
You picked on the wrong guy to pull that crap on there bubba.

The whole problem is that you are not posting information or facts (other than arbitration nothing has been a fact) much, so there is nothing to read. You have avoided answering and everyone here is aware of it. You think you can accuse and then fall back on not proving anything because your lawyer said so? What Bull.

The only thing you fear is people discovering the truth about what you are. It's why you don't address the questions people here have asked. I only discredit you because of that. An honest person would address the questions. I'll be happy to supply my lawyers name etc if you feel you want Want it now? I don't see a problem disclosing it.

ntscinet

@rr.com
reply to FishPants
maybe quibbly works for a large company and that's why you see many ntsci.net post. It could be from other workers that work with quibbly

quibbly
Premium
Sugar Land, TX
reply to quibbly
Terrynador,

You really are making me laugh. Why in the hell would I give you information that my attorney deemed private. It would be pathetic to give out such information. If you want the information, then you will need to be in the court room when that takes place. If you were a smart person (which you claim to be), you would know that.

And about the military, you didn't answer it. You said I had no right to make comments about spitting on the Americans that have died to provide freedom because you served. Hell, I served, and I was in combat (Operation Just Cause and Desert Storm/Desert Shield), and yes, as front line infantry. And because of that, I'm entitled to make comments about freedom. Since I was front line, I'll remake that comment. Don't try to divert my freedom of speech. By doing so, you are spitting on the graves of those that died to give you your freedom. So answer everyone, what did you do in the military (since you brought that up). One user made a comment you were either a cook or banjo player. You make comments you were commissioned, who cares. What field were you in?

Oh, and your quote is pretty sad, and yet didn't answer anything and no relevance to this:

"I not only served. I have a commission as an officer. It's no secret, but I don't use it to defend my free speech until I meet people that try the freedom line on me.
I earned it for service to my country. You don't get those for for sitting on your ass in case you are wondering."

So by being commissioned, your better. After reading all your posts, you appear to be, again, on your high horse. First you state your some top dog and done so much for the gaming industry, now your bring up that you were commissioned..Like I said..what did you do. Ok, since you were commissioned and in the Cook field, still not impressed, so for the record, get off your high horse. You just proved again what an arrogant ass you are and still have not posted anything of value. You always like to try to degrade a member who doesn't agree with you and appear such a big person. Well Mr., again, we see your all hot air and no substance.

And in regards (again) about if I post my attorney information and information about the programmer, you will send me a copy of your commission. Again, who gives a rats ass. That does nothing for me except again to prove your one arrogant fu#k who I brought down. I will never reveal information that is important to this case. So, try again.

Oh, family history...yawn....who really cares. You claim to be a big shot but your really not! You play games and make comments about them. You have a few game servers, hell, so do I. Having a game server doesn't make you an expert. If you were such an expert (that you claim to be), I would see great things from you. But tis sad, I see nothing but a sad man who hides behind his computer and makes rude comments and tries to appear to be such a tough guy. If I ever met you, I would probably laugh! (after kicking your a## for making smart comments to me)

Now that your put in your place (which was due), people see you for what you really are. I not only discredit you for your pathetic attempts to pull information which you are not privy, you exposed yourself as a pompous as#.

Now that your have been shut up, enjoy your day.

Quibbly