Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Lebanon, PA

1 recommendation

GrandFunkRR7 to quibbly

Premium Member

to quibbly

Re: Even Balance (PUNKBUSTER) Problems

Your first mistake was posting this in an open form hoping to get serious advice.Trust me...these guys have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.Your lawyer does though.If he's a good lawyer he/she will explain everything to you and will discuss your chances of winning in court.Your lawyer knows the law...the guys in this forum don't.LOL

Best of luck to you.Fight the good fight and keep your chin up!!! Stick to your guns!!!

Remember,there's nothing wrong with standing up for what you believe is right...no matter what anyone tells you.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

said by GrandFunkRR7:
Trust me...these guys have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

And how exactly would you know that? Do you know me? know what I do? know what I know?

Take your own advice.

Quib like I said before keep up up to date on this. This is of an interest to me.

Thanks.

biggbrother
Premium Member
join:2001-11-07
Providence, RI

biggbrother to GrandFunkRR7

Premium Member

to GrandFunkRR7
said by GrandFunkRR7:
Your first mistake was posting this in an open form hoping to get serious advice.Trust me...these guys have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
ummm.. It's called "public opinion", and I am guessing he posted here to gauge "public opinion" of his case. As you can see, it isn't being received well by the public.

On a side not, I've got to tell you that I am laughing my ass off at some of the posts in this thread. I'll read like 3 well-written posts in a row, and then see someone post a totally odd post like, "whoa.. who is EvenBalance why is Punkbuster suing you for calling them"...lol. Read the thread befoe commenting guys. But it is funny.

GrandFunkRR7
Got Funk??
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Lebanon, PA

GrandFunkRR7

Premium Member

That's right...it's public opinion...and I gave mine.I don't find these posts funny,I find them to be very ignorant and devoid of any usefulness.But hey...that's just me.