spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Ben Jammin
@cableone.net

Ben Jammin

Anon

Did CableOne upgrade their service?

I was downloading at 350 KB/sec yesterday, now I'm back at 130 KB/sec today (April 2nd). My friends are downloading still at 350 KB/sec.

Has anyone else noticed this?

abnormal69
join:2003-04-19
Branson, MO

abnormal69

Re: Did CableOne upgrade their service?

Yes Cableone is in the process of upgrading everybodys plan. It has not been announced yet because not everyone has seen the effects, but hang tough.
Labula
join:2001-12-22
Long Beach, MS

Labula to Ben Jammin

to Ben Jammin
Now maybe if they can make it stop going up and down...

-dp-

nboy22
@cableone.net

nboy22 to Ben Jammin

Anon

to Ben Jammin
I live in Idaho Falls, I had the slower 500k/s package from cableone. About 2 weeks ago, 170KB/s speeds came along, I was in heaven for a while.. then I come back from spring break, and I'm back down to the regular 500k/65KB/s plan.... I'm wondering what is going on, seeing as me and my friend have called their tech support number like 10 times, we got about 3 people to say that they have upgraded, but the remainders said that they haven't upgraded... Is their tech support misinformed? or not informed at all?... So will these speeds be permanant? I'm really hoping so, I will upgrade the package to the 3 meg one if the upgrades are true., Thanks

abnormal69
join:2003-04-19
Branson, MO

abnormal69

Yes they are going to be permanent. If you IM me your username I will be more than happy to see where you stand on the upgrade!
jopcableone0
join:2003-08-08
Joplin, MO

jopcableone0

abnormal69,

Can you give me some idea when the faster speeds will hit the Joplin, MO market?

Thanks
ronald craig
join:2004-04-03
Rio Rancho, NM

ronald craig to Ben Jammin

to Ben Jammin
Cableone Tech support said to be patient, they are still testing the bandwidth to see how high they can get it, when they are finished they will email all customers with the results. They also said the plans will stay the same price. HOPE SO!!!
mterchila9
join:2003-08-27
Rio Rancho, NM

mterchila9 to Ben Jammin

to Ben Jammin
I got the upgrade here in Rio Rancho NM this weekend. The new caps set on my modem are 3300 down and 300 up. I can't believe it! Finally Cableone is considering catching up to the rest of the cable industry! I hope this will last!