quibbly
Premium Member
join:2003-02-07
Sugar Land, TX

1 edit

quibbly

Premium Member

Re: Even Balance (PUNKBUSTER) Problems

I have posted every fact that I can according to my attorney. As with you Terrynator, you have bent every fact possible to try to destroy my crediability. While you have proven yourself to be worthless in your attempts.

My facts are what they are, facts. Until you prove me wrong, step aside. Oh, still waiting on your posts about the military. You seemed to sidestep that as well. So who has lost credability? Not me. So, instead of trying to state facts (which you don't have), step a side.

My facts have been posted more than once. Oh, thats why I have to repeat myself (go read the posts!)

Quibbly
Cig_R
join:2004-03-31
Corona, CA

Cig_R

said by quibbly:
I have posted every fact that I can according to my attorney. As with you Terrynator, you have bent every fact possible to try to destroy my crediability. While you have proven yourself to be worthless in your attempts.

My facts are what they are, facts. Until you prove me wrong, step aside. Oh, still waiting on your posts about the military. You seemed to sidestep that as well. So who has lost credability? Not me. So, instead of trying to state facts (which you don't have), step a side.

My facts have been posted more than once. Oh, thats why I have to repeat myself (go read the posts!)

Quibbly

No you have not posted anything about your attorney, only information about your bogus dispute. Terry has not bent any of your comments (not facts), you have just chosen not to BACK UP your claims.

I've proven you wrong MANY TIMES. I've even backed them up with links to sites. No where have I seen you do this. And NO, your website isn't a credible source of information. Heck, you're even posting people's IP addresses in retaliation. Now how mature is this?

You still haven't answered many of MY questions, including the one about the use of third party monitoring software. So who has lost CREDIBILITY?
Terrynator
join:2003-05-11
Nepean, ON

3 edits

Terrynator to quibbly

to quibbly
said by quibbly:

Quibbly

LOL...Oh you are reeaally reaching with the military comment. getting desperate? I answered you. It is posted. A very minor aspect only related to an insult by you. It was you that brought it up. So you try again to divert.
I not only served. I have a comission as an officer. It's no secret, but I don't use it to defend my free speech until I meet people that try the freedom line on me.
I earned it for service to my country. You don't get those for for sitting on your ass in case you are wondering. I came up from the ranks. So your point other than to divert the subject is what exactly?
I'd be happy to supply you with a copy of my comission or anyone else. I just require to scan it, as I don't have a scanner, but I'm quite willing to have it done and will post it. I'm proud of it, but don't put it on a stick and wave it around unless challenged like you tried.

I will be very happy to go to the effort, if you will supply the information I seek from you?
I want your lawyers name, address and phone number, so I can confirm aspects you claim as fact.
I want the software programmers name and contact info and a link to the software you claim has an action pending against EB.
Oh and throw in your military sheet just to settle a pissing match..

Give me those and I will be happy to supply my military information. I'll throw in my family military history as well, free at no extra charge. Very proud tradition in my family service. Want the list of dead relatives as well that died for my country.
You picked on the wrong guy to pull that crap on there bubba.

The whole problem is that you are not posting information or facts (other than arbitration nothing has been a fact) much, so there is nothing to read. You have avoided answering and everyone here is aware of it. You think you can accuse and then fall back on not proving anything because your lawyer said so? What Bull.

The only thing you fear is people discovering the truth about what you are. It's why you don't address the questions people here have asked. I only discredit you because of that. An honest person would address the questions. I'll be happy to supply my lawyers name etc if you feel you want Want it now? I don't see a problem disclosing it.