spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

LastDon

join:2002-08-13
reply to DJ_Psychic

Re: NBN has changed plans - passed unnoticed?

port throttling is still present. has anyone tried kazaa for example i just downloaded it and tried it
and it's still slow extremly slow i tried so many sources with a lot of users it would spike up 150kb and then drop right away to 3.05 of 10 people

so they are still throttling..

LastDon

reply to DJ_Psychic
have they fixed login?

merdark

join:2004-04-13
I get no throttling with bittorrent. Although it *is* disconnecting me. Of course, that could also be due to my crappy linksys router I guess.

merdark

Wow. Connection is loopy this morning. Slow and disconnecty.

merdark

Anyone know what a PPP TERM_REQ is? I seem to be getting those every two seconds. My connection is damn near unsable atm. I guess NBN can't seem to fix their problems.

LastDon

yeh i guess they haven't configured their router yet and the couple hours they said it might take to configure has passed...................

i am having problems login in, the strange thing no matter how many times i get disconnected i always get the same ip again.

istorm

join:2004-03-15
Canada
Isn't it great? Everyone loves unstabled, throttled, speeds! Thank you NBN! It is also great you are raising the prices for this piss-poor service, because you know, we as the consumers would want to do nothing less than pay you more!

Hoor-Raayy!

/sarcasm.