uniqs

SokeEllerbe
@ny325.east.verizon.n

SokeEllerbe to tke711

Anon

to tke711

Re: Best Browsers w/ Popup or Adblocker?? #1 Topic

Thanks Everyone...

I just got Crazybrowser but when I am in Yahoo Messenger, and I right click view profile, Internet Explorer opens up instead of CB, And popups start popping up when I'm in the yahoo profile viewer.
SokeEllerbe

SokeEllerbe

Anon

Mozilla, is a netscape.
Some sites will not work because they are not compatible w/ Netscape browsers.

RobNyc
Premium Member
join:2002-03-06
New York, NY

RobNyc

Premium Member

said by SokeEllerbe:
Mozilla, is a netscape.
Yes it is.
Mozilla is just like having a netscape browser, only that is better because it doesn't have all the buggy stuff netscape does, and it blocks popups...

jmn1207
Premium Member
join:2000-07-19
Sterling, VA

jmn1207 to SokeEllerbe

Premium Member

to SokeEllerbe
said by SokeEllerbe:
Mozilla, is a netscape.
Netscape is a Mozilla browser. Not the other way around. In any case, very few sites have problems with Netscape. For that matter, I've had absolutely no problems with Opera on any of the sites I visit. The only time I've had a problem with a page is when somebody has posted one in the beta news group. All of the popular sites seem to work just fine.

The problems are not with the browsers, the problem is poor coding techniques that don't follow any type of industry standard. Playing right into the hands of MicroSoft. I want to continue to have a choice of browsers. The only site I use IE for is to get the many patches and updates for the software that I rarely use, but want it to be secure whenever I do.

RobNyc
Premium Member
New York, NY

RobNyc

Premium Member

Me or SokeEllerbe cannot install Opera

auggy
Mod
join:2001-12-24
Brockville, ON

auggy

Mod

Ninpo a program running in the background may be interfering with your installation

Shut down all the running programs you can especially any Anti-Virus auto-protection programs.

Just scan the file for viruses before executing and re-enable your anti-virus auto-protection after installation.

Good luck!

jmn1207
Premium Member
join:2000-07-19
Sterling, VA

jmn1207 to RobNyc

Premium Member

to RobNyc
You may need to download the file again. Are you using any type of downloading utility/manager for your downloads?

Not much to installing, here's the link that describes the procedure step-by-step.

»www.opera.com/support/st ··· install/

cookeys
MVM
join:2001-06-10
Orland Park, IL

cookeys to SokeEllerbe

MVM

to SokeEllerbe
said by SokeEllerbe:
Mozilla, is a netscape.
I wish people would stop saying this. Mozilla is not a Netscape, Netscape is a Mozilla, with a bunch of crap thrown in.

RobNyc
Premium Member
New York, NY

RobNyc to jmn1207

Premium Member

to jmn1207
said by jmn1207:
You may need to download the file again. Are you using any type of downloading utility/manager for your downloads?

Not much to installing, here's the link that describes the procedure step-by-step.

»www.opera.com/support/st ··· install/

None of us have anything related to what you said.