share rss forum feed

Gemologist
Premium
join:2001-11-15
USA
kudos:3

1 recommendation

[Tutorial] Downsizing Action Set

Just a simple Action Set for Downsizing images for use on the web. It just downsizes to the most commonly used sizes and adds a very slight USM to the downsized image to get back some of the lost detail from the resizing. Nothing special but maybe useful to someone.. I know I use it alot.
--
"We are all just Plagiarists of a real Artist, and her name is Mother Nature." My DevaintArts DigiTools

dandelion
Premium,MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN
kudos:5

1 recommendation

Thanks for the action -usually like to on my own, but will try them out for some pictures. Appreciate all the nice actions you have been posting for the forum!

Gemologist
Premium
USA

1 recommendation

reply to Gemologist

You're welcome.. and thanks I know some people.. alot of people.. like to do things on their own.. I am just doing these for something to do and to maybe help those who might not have as much knowledge in PS or just want something automated and quick
--
"We are all just Plagiarists of a real Artist, and her name is Mother Nature." My DevaintArts DigiTools

Gemologist
Premium
USA
reply to Gemologist

Also.. FYI.. The "P" behind means for a portrait style image and the "L" means for a landscape style image.