How to be noticed on DSLR
The good way --
1. You're extremely helpful to other members.
2. You never respond to trolls or flame other users.
3. Your posts stick to the forum topic.
4. You never ever post just for the sake of posting
5. You remain reasonable when things get heated.
6. You know what it means to "Agree to disagree".
7. Pick a story and stick by it.
8. You're polite, friendly, and enjoy interacting with other people
9. If you criticize, or correct.. it's constructive criticism
10. You ALWAYS say thank you.
The bad way --
1. You constantly bait, flame, and swear in the forums.
2. Your posts are frequently off-topic, your questions unrelated, or repeated.
3. You post "My Provider Sucks! Don't get them!" without saying WHY.
4. You like to see your name on the screen, so you
- Reply to requests, already answered ..
- Re-ask your question.. after only an hour ..
- Start a new thread to answer a question or
- Your MANY accounts reply to, and vote for you.
5. When asked for more information, you don't reply.
6. You ask the same question.. in multiple forums.
7. You reopen topics, closed by moderation.
8. You NEVER say thank you.
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings. They did it by killing all those who opposed them.