DoubleT8
Premium Member
join:2002-04-09
Dallas, TX

DoubleT8 to SaNDMaN_

Premium Member

to SaNDMaN_

Re: WoW for complete MMORPG beginners

But what if you have 3 quests to turn in, all yellow to you...you turn in the first two and level because of the XP from them. Now that last quest you have to turn in is now a green quest. Would you still get the same amount of XP for the quest that you would have if it had been one of the first two that you turned in?

I guess there's no real way to test that. I'd ask on the official forums, but the amount of garbage that gets posted on there is unreal, and legitimate questions get brushed aside rather quickly.

Jehu
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
MA

Jehu

Premium Member

said by DoubleT8:

I'd ask on the official forums, but the amount of garbage that gets posted on there is unreal, and legitimate questions get brushed aside rather quickly.
If you have any lingering faith in humanity that you don't want to lose, NEVER go the forums of a MMORPG

eSteve
Yoiks and Away
Premium Member
join:1999-11-08
Alexandria, VA

eSteve to DoubleT8

Premium Member

to DoubleT8
I was under the impression that the amount of XP was the same, but you'd just get less bang for your buck if you turn it in at a higher level (that is based on rumor/hear-say...)

Maybe could test it out w/ two different characters of the same level on a couple of the newbie quests?

Dejavu
Game Misconduct
Mod
join:2002-09-11
Ishpeming, MI

Dejavu

Mod

said by eSteve:

I was under the impression that the amount of XP was the same, but you'd just get less bang for your buck if you turn it in at a higher level (that is based on rumor/hear-say...)

^^^^^^^^^My imression as well.