Seattle, WA

1 recommendation

11337845 (banned) to z28kindaguy

to z28kindaguy

Update on kid's condition

This is a website of a group of kids that this guy apparently belonged to:

»64.53.168.36/
8/19
As some of you may know. There has been a tragic accident with Matt Lakes ( Mullet). Matt lakes did not do it for the video, it was just a small prank gone horrably wrong. No one put him up to it, he did it on his own. But the good news is that he is recovering and is doing great.
Picture of "mullet"

And they have a forum. Here's a post from their forum by "mullet," apparently from the hospital.
Im in the HosPital!!!!

This **** sucks I just sit here gettting shots in my veins like every hour. dude it blows. Josh Pete and Phil Came That was Pretty tight. The Sac's Are sposed to come up here so thats gonna be pretty tight. Im in the University of Chicagos children hospital.
Injuries: shattered nose, and shattered pallette which holds your top teeth in. I getting surgery either monday or wednesday. so ...

For now Im gonna go try my hardest to eat jello and take some morpheen
Love Mullet in a dissabled state.
The IP of the poster was 165.68.80.235, which (according to dnsstuff.com) is owned by the University of Chicago. It would seem, at the very least, that this accident "mullet" had was real, and the injuries described are in line with what the video shows.

One interesting aspect is that the video is not available in the video section of the site, nor the "injurys" section. I'm interested to know how this got on the net.
amolapa
As Usual
join:2004-04-07

amolapa

Nice investigative skills, jbltk! I'm passing it on to other forums/weblogs.
Bobcat79
Premium Member
join:2001-02-04

Bobcat79 to 11337845

Premium Member

to 11337845
This **** sucks I just sit here gettting shots in my veins like every hour. dude it blows.
Sounds like a real rocket scientist. I wonder if he even learned anything from his experience.
11337845 (banned)
Live free or die
join:2002-12-20
Seattle, WA

11337845 (banned)

said by Bobcat79:
This **** sucks I just sit here gettting shots in my veins like every hour. dude it blows.
Sounds like a real rocket scientist. I wonder if he even learned anything from his experience.
Did you read the site I linked to?
Kazaa K++...use this program to download free music , videos , software, ect ...without the worry of getting in trouble by the RIAA
Friggin noobs. They also have a few script kiddy tools and such, not to mention typos galore. These are the children of Darwin's dreams.
AEKDB
join:2004-03-07
Towson, MD

AEKDB

Site (»64.53.168.36/) is now refusing connections.
11337845 (banned)
Live free or die
Seattle, WA

11337845 (banned)

It's because he's running a server off of his home cable connection. Too many requests.

11337845 (banned)

Got an email reply from Mullet:
Hello Josh,

I myself do not know which asshole friend has put my
video out there on the internet. I already have my
suspicions but also if you check the message boards on
our site you'll see that i will probably post on this
subject. I am recovering quite well and thanks for
asking but about the pictures i do have them and i was
planning on putting them out but now that some fuckin
asshole has already released my movie, im having my
second thoughts. Just check up on the messege boards
about future insights of what ive been through. Thank
you for caring.
Love Mullet
And here's his reply to my post on his message board:
Mullet here, I'm the one you have all seen in this eledged video. I still aint sure how it got out and also I'm still p!ssed off about it getting out, but since it is out I'm glad that people are aware that it was me and just not out there getting rumors to be spread. I am alive as you can tell. But, if there are any other questions I would gladly like to answer them. I will start a topic of discussion where you can ask me the questions. Please if you see my video somewhere without my credit, I would truly appreciate you guiding them here to read this and make them aware of what has truly happen. Thanks a lot.
I'm trying to get the pictures people. Hopefully he'll send em to me or post them somewhere.

OLDjuice
New Life. 12-2-03 520 Pm
Premium Member
join:2003-03-31
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OLDjuice

Premium Member

The best part is that he wants credit for this.
11337845 (banned)
Live free or die
Seattle, WA

1 edit

11337845 (banned)

said by OLDjuice:

The best part is that he wants credit for this.
He was the star. Or did he just see stars? :D:p

OLDjuice
New Life. 12-2-03 520 Pm
Premium Member
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OLDjuice

Premium Member

The only reason I can think of that he isn't six feet under, is because newer cars use plastic bumpers. If that had been an old steel Caddy then his head would of been knocked clean off.
11337845 (banned)
Live free or die
Seattle, WA

11337845 (banned)

It looked like a late 70's/early 80's American car when they still had bumpers that were metal and stood out from the body.

OLDjuice
New Life. 12-2-03 520 Pm
Premium Member
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OLDjuice

Premium Member

Actually, all I can see is a blur. Just speculation on my part.
11337845 (banned)
Live free or die
Seattle, WA

11337845 (banned)

Play it in slow-mo in WMP and watch the already slo-moed part (the replay after the first part). I see a square, metal bumper.

OLDjuice
New Life. 12-2-03 520 Pm
Premium Member
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OLDjuice

Premium Member

I'll take your word for it.