rtcpenguin
Premium
join:2001-01-21
Fairfax, VA
reply to JAAulde

Re: "Residents should be thankful" ... riiiight

said by JAAulde:

said by rtcpenguin:

Thats messed up. I guess I'm glad that the military is trying to protect us, but as others mentioned, its pretty sad how this administration has gotten us to this point where we have protect ourselves to an extent not seen before.
yeah--stupid administration. everyone knows nobody wanted to hurt us before this administration. and everyone knows that everything that has happened to us was planned, funded, and executed under this administration. only a matter of months after this silly administration was sworn in the likes of 9-11 was conceived, planned, funded, and executed.
Agreed.
--
Team [ASA] | Bandwagon Patriot since 9/11/01

car54wheru

join:2002-07-31
Annapolis, MD
said by rtcpenguin:

said by JAAulde:

said by rtcpenguin:

Thats messed up. I guess I'm glad that the military is trying to protect us, but as others mentioned, its pretty sad how this administration has gotten us to this point where we have protect ourselves to an extent not seen before.
yeah--stupid administration. everyone knows nobody wanted to hurt us before this administration. and everyone knows that everything that has happened to us was planned, funded, and executed under this administration. only a matter of months after this silly administration was sworn in the likes of 9-11 was conceived, planned, funded, and executed.
Agreed.
JAAulde, yes you were quite correct to point it was not a PATRIOT. I give you kudos, PATRIOT gunners have one of the most stressful jobs... ya can't turn the missile around once you fire it.

I might be wrong, but I don't think rtcpenguin caught your apparent (and appropriate, IMHO) sarcasm.