uniqs

DVRaholic
Premium Member
join:2006-01-20
Bronx, NY

DVRaholic to Midak

Premium Member

to Midak

[Business] Re: FIOS scheduled for Bronx NY yet?

said by Midak:

said by awk_boy:

Thanks for the update bronx splicer.

Not until 2008 for the tratman CO?!? ug! Looks like its Optimum time for me.

I've been holding onto DSL while waiting for FIOS... but another year with no progress is too much.

Hopefully FIOS will almost be ready as my Optimum contract expires.

-- awk_boy
No contract with Optimum Online. That's actually one of the things keeping me from FiOS. I will probably move in about a year so do I get FiOS or do I just wait until after I move?
Hey Midak if you dont want it I will Take IT!!!!!!!
Just get it Already so you can Let us know how it is and hopefully post some pictures!!

Midak
Doctors suck
Premium Member
join:2002-02-26
Stormville, NY

Midak to awk_boy

Premium Member

to awk_boy
said by awk_boy:

I've been holding onto DSL while waiting for FIOS... but another year with no progress is too much.

-- awk_boy
No contract with Optimum Online. That's actually one of the things keeping me from FiOS. I will probably move in about a year so do I get FiOS or do I just wait until after I move?
awk_boy
join:2002-05-15
Bronx, NY

awk_boy to bronx splicer

to bronx splicer

-- awk_boy

bronx splicer
@comcast.net

bronx splicer to FizzyMyNizzy

Anon

to FizzyMyNizzy
fios is internet and phone is available in the north east bronx. the areas around 220-230 from white plains road to bronxwood are up and running for the most part. we started wiring up that area last year and have moved down towards the burke/gunhil/ eastchester road area for the most part. the cruger c.o. was the first on started in the bx. tratman c.o. is supposedly next but not until, next year most likely. they are doing the areas with private houses first. there is some inner building mdu's going up but only in the cruger c.o. district right now.
AJ023
join:2001-12-25
Forest Hills, NY

1 edit

AJ023 to ss4vegito7

to ss4vegito7
ss4vegito7: Can you please post where you saw this box or post a digital picture!

I will snap a photo of the box so we can all determine if its FIOS in Riverdale.

Regardless all of us here do agree Riverdale would be the 1st place to get when Bronx is wired up.

ss4vegito7
join:2004-07-24
Cranbury, NJ

ss4vegito7 to FizzyMyNizzy

to FizzyMyNizzy
I saw a fiber looking box on a pole in riverdal...

FizzyMyNizzy
join:2004-05-29
New York, NY

FizzyMyNizzy to tired_runner

to tired_runner
i live at NYC lower manhattan.. i have been seeing alot of verizon people going down to the sewers... mostly where i work also.. 36th street between 5th and 6th.. mostly 5th avenue... and two tracks like two blocks alway from my apartment.... i hope they are doing fios.. 3mb just doesnt' cut it any more.. when HK get there 1gb.. >...