There & Then
Comcast Cable TV
Comcast Forum Posting Rules 1. Please see the site Rules on Posting.
2. If you have a question about a moderator action in the forum, please ask by Instant Message (IM) in a civil manner.
3. If you wish to point others to software/firmware, please provide a link to a reputable site where it can be downloaded after the opportunity to make an informed decision. Please do not link directly to the firmware or upload it here.
4. This is a support forum, not a complaint box or an advertising center. While voicing an opinion is acceptable, this should not be viewed as a place to continuously rant about or praise your level of service.
5. This is not the appropriate forum to post about service from other providers.
6. Comcast TV related posts belong in the Comcast Cable TV Forum.
7. If your topic is better suited to another forum it may be moved there by a moderator. If you are unsure where it should be posted, post it here and send an Instant Message to a moderator for assistance in getting it to where it should be.
8. Try to stay on topic within a thread. There is a New Topic button for other topics at the top right of the forum.
9. If you believe something violates site or forum rules for posting, assist us in running the site by using the Hey Mods link at the bottom of the offending post. Just HeyMod. Don't enter the fray, please, or you become part of the problem.
10. If you keep your remarks focused on the topic issues and not on negative comments about/to other posters, you are not likely to be warned for flaming (personal insult) or trolling (attempting to start a flame war).
11. Non-registered posters are just as welcome to post here as registered members and deserve just as much respect.
12. See also ---> »About Comcast News
Team Helix Forum - Join Us?