uniqs

digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

[Sipura] Make your Sipura Speak! - GetSipura Guide

A new version is finally out the door. I would have had this out several weeks ago but I started working on the 4 line GetSipura841 plugin. Then I took a break for the work that actually brings in a paycheck. Call logging is not complete yet. I decided to get this release out instead of waiting for the call logging to be complete. GetSipura841 should be out in a few days following this release.

Change Log:
v0.75
- PSTN PercentLoss added to PSTNSide - TalkingCallerID is not ready yet for the PSTN side
- **IMPORTANT** GetSipura will now look in the \Plugins folder for the INI filename(s) and CONTACTS.CSV
- Voice notifications for SIP registration failures added
- Voice notifications for message waiting
- Phrases and Delays for voice notifications are located in GetSipura.INI

v0.74
- Minor release sent to one user for Linksys PAP2-NA testing

Download the latest GetSipura from:

»www.samurize.com/modules ··· lid=1506

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNTIL I AM FINISHED WITH THE INSTALL GUIDE** THANKS!
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Re: [Sipura] Make your Sipura Speak! - GetSipura G

Download Samurize 1.61 from here:

»www.samurize.com/modules ··· lid=1521

Install Samurize with the default options then follow the guide/screenshots I provided. If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread or PM me. (If you have FWD, I might even walk you through it like I have done with some users here)

Don't forget, you can edit the GetSipura.INI file in the Samurize\Plugins folder to change several of the defaults.

If you have more than one SPA to monitor ask me about running multiple configuration files and instances.
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Download the GetSipura ZIP file. Extract/Open the ZIP file. Double click the .SAM FILE.
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Click the Import Button Import
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Start - Programs - Samurize - Config Tool
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Click for full size
Open the GetSipura_Sample config file
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Scroll around and click the LoadSipura meter (will show [Not Yet Executed] )
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Click the Source tab. click Change Parameters
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Put in your Sipura's IP - Dial * * * * 1 1 0 # to get it, once you are done, save, then close the config
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Start - Programs - Samurize - Samurize
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Right click the S icon next to the clock - Select Config File - GetSipura_Sample
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Right click the S icon next to the clock - change to Pin to Desktop
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Your done!
giasone
join:2004-04-23
Austin, TX

giasone to digiblur

to digiblur

Re: [Sipura] Make your Sipura Speak! - GetSipura Guide

OK -- finally had some spare minutes to make this work. This is very cool.

I've noticed one thing that isn't working for me. I'm monitoring 2 sipuras and I notice that on Line 2 of one of my sipuras, I get the Message Waiting voice every time it goes out and fetches data. In other words, the 'LINE2MESSAGE_DELAY=900' parameter doesn't seem to work. Works fine for line 1.

Thanks for this great utility!

G

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover to digiblur

Premium Member

to digiblur

Great job! Makes me want to go out and get a sipura now.
rocku24_7
This I believe
join:2004-06-20
Pompano Beach, FL

rocku24_7 to digiblur

to digiblur
i line fire voip they sent me sipura 1000. i hated it so i bought a 3000 it is suppose to allow you to call from cell and be able to use voip to call long distance (international) but i have no idea how to make this thing work.
dustenm
join:2004-06-11
Hanover, PA

dustenm

rocku24_7: I think you need to have 2 lines like 1 pstn line and one voip line so you call in on the pstn line and make calls out on the voip line.

I got the Dialmate from woodtel it was $169 but it allows me to call my linefire line and also make calls out on the same line to call international for free from my cellphone. Also it has a very nice callback feature. PM me if you have any questions about it. Here is a link to there website »www.woodtel.com/product.htm
rocku24_7
This I believe
join:2004-06-20
Pompano Beach, FL

rocku24_7

thank guys but i go it to work it cost me $101 for the sipura 3k works like a charm i cant believe the features available to me that voip company block out eg.. if i dial 911 the device uses the POT line to make the call, with my lingo ATA i would have to dial the switch key (0000) to get the POT line and then dial 911. i cant understand why these company don't provision all these features i didn't even know exist, all this time i thiugh these features at the company servers if it is the ATAs that can do all these goods why then don't they unlock them it does n't cost them anthing. LineFire don't offer 7 digit dialing but i have it because i can tell my sipura to do it so why don't they provision the other customers sipura to do this? why anyone can answer.

jjoshua
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Scotch Plains, NJ

jjoshua to dustenm

Premium Member

to dustenm
said by dustenm:

rocku24_7: I got the Dialmate from woodtel it was $169 but it allows me to call my linefire line and also make calls out on the same line to call international for free from my cellphone. Also it has a very nice callback feature. PM me if you have any questions about it. Here is a link to there website »www.woodtel.com/product.htm
We have a winner here
Computer Telephony Magazine Editor's Choice April 1997

Get a Sipura SPA-3000. You'll need a good BYOD plan and some time to read the manual. Take a look at the Sipura forum at »www.voxila.com.
fortissimo
join:2003-10-17
Richmond, BC

fortissimo to digiblur

to digiblur

I have tried this since 0.70 and before and now I can't get it to communicate to my Sipura 3000. All fields showing Timed Out instead.

My Windows has the firewall disabled (Win 2000).

There is a username password, could that be the reason? I thought last time I changed that to no password and same. Computer and Sipura 3000 are on the same subnet and on the router. I can use web browser to go into the web server on the Sipura 3000 no problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

digiblur
Premium Member
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

said by fortissimo:

I have tried this since 0.70 and before and now I can't get it to communicate to my Sipura 3000. All fields showing Timed Out instead.

My Windows has the firewall disabled (Win 2000).

There is a username password, could that be the reason? I thought last time I changed that to no password and same. Computer and Sipura 3000 are on the same subnet and on the router. I can use web browser to go into the web server on the Sipura 3000 no problem.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Take off the user password. I have tried enabling the basic HTTP authentication in the HTTPGET but this does not work on the Sipura's, I've succesfully used it on router web admin pages. Still looking for a solution....
deliberate
Premium Member
join:2002-10-25

deliberate

Premium Member

said by digiblur:

Take off the user password. I have tried enabling the basic HTTP authentication in the HTTPGET but this does not work on the Sipura's, I've succesfully used it on router web admin pages. Still looking for a solution....
Can't remove my password for mine as my SPA2100 is only available from the WAN side and that's a publicly viewable static IP. I tried changing the GetSipura ip parameter to user[:]password[@]ip#[:]port# (as it's on a different port) (without the brackets) but that didn't work either.

Thanks for a great looking program, I yearn for the day I can use it for my Sipura.

Cheers,
- Don

KeysCapt

join:2001-07-11
Carson City, NV

KeysCapt to digiblur

to digiblur
Thread re-opened for reply.

digiblur
Premium Member
Louisiana

1 edit

digiblur

Premium Member

GetSipura080a.zip
798,008 bytes

Happy Holidays!!

Change Log:
v0.80a
- Several routines optimized (I hope no bugs were introduced!)
- Activity log added to Line1(max of 4) - Line2 will be added in the next version
- GetSipura would sometimes incorrectly detect Samurize's installation folder - fixed

As soon as the Samurize site is back I will upload this there.
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

I hope the no replies means no one is having problems with the activity log. PM me if you give it thumbs up so far on the beta test.

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium Member
join:2003-01-29
united state

DannyZ to voiplover

Premium Member

to voiplover
What? You didn't want one before?

Nice utility

digiblur
Premium Member
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

Samurize.com is back up. 0.80a has been uploaded to the site:

»www.samurize.com/html/mo ··· lid=1506

global_dev
join:2005-09-23
Woodbridge, VA

global_dev

I applied 0.8 and Line 1 shows good info; however the activity line looks like "error running function" everywhere. I am curious if i missed something. thanks for the help.

digiblur
Premium Member
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

said by global_dev:

I applied 0.8 and Line 1 shows good info; however the activity line looks like "error running function" everywhere. I am curious if i missed something. thanks for the help.
If it shows error running function then you haven't updated your DLL. Close Samurize first then replace the DLL.
digiblur

digiblur

Premium Member

Update on the progress:

Line2 Activity log added
Line1 & Line2 Activity log write to disk and retrieval added

"Last Registration Failure" on each line - pending

Alpha testing will go on for at least 2 weeks before I send this one out to the group.