MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

1 recommendation

jaykaykay

MVM

Re: For those who know Phoenix22...

said by Name Game:

I plan to stop by and see him between 2-10 July..thanks jaykaykay.
I am sure he will love seeing his old friend. You and he can shoot some BS and both should enjoy the visit.

For those who are curious, he didn't really have an accident. He had cancer and had fought to keep his arm. The big C just wouldn't allow that, so the doc did his thing. The McCullough chain saw comment came directly from the humor and smart arse that Phoenix22 has in helping himself deal with many things. Plus, that's just typical of his whacky personality. Most of us might not refer to amputation as having one's arm buzzed with a chain saw in one, fell swoop, but this guy would and does.

mers2
Premium Member
join:2004-03-20
USA

mers2

Premium Member

said by jaykaykay:

For those who are curious, he didn't really have an accident. He had cancer and had fought to keep his arm. The big C just wouldn't allow that, so the doc did his thing. The McCullough chain saw comment came directly from the humor and smart arse that Phoenix22 has in helping himself deal with many things. Plus, that's just typical of his whacky personality. Most of us might not refer to amputation as having one's arm buzzed with a chain saw in one, fell swoop, but this guy would and does.
With such a sense of humor and fine spirit he will do well. Tell him he's got prayers and well wishes from those who don't him that well too. BBR is family.

dp
MVM
join:2000-12-08
Greensburg, PA

dp to jaykaykay

MVM

to jaykaykay
said by jaykaykay:

Thanks for the infomation JKK, I had no idea. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Phoenix22 See Profile from all of us here at DSLR and all your online friends everywhere. Get well soon.

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth

3 recommendations

Phoenix22 to jaykaykay

Premium Member

to jaykaykay
thank you ...one and all for the kind thoughts! the mac didn't even use much gas......albeit the the ORoom smelled pretty bad I guess.....I have o idea....I slept through it all.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

jaykaykay

MVM

I am pretty confident that all others in the OR were wearing good old fashioned clothes pins on their noses and never smelled a thing!:D