Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

7 recommendations

Sunny to Buckazznaked

to Buckazznaked

Re: Is it wrong?

Glad to hear it, Buck...

Team Helix has always tried to maintain highest standards. We really believe in what Pande Group is trying to do, want to do all we can to help without causing harm to the program in any way.

We laugh and tease one another around, respectfully, of course. We play at racing one another at times, but nobody really ever cares who passes who. We just do what we can and make it as fun as possible. In all the fun, we try to keep this forum clean enough our most conservative grandmother team mate can feel free to bring her grandchildren to join in the fun, sort of a unique place on the vast "interweb." We all know there are other places for more "adult" forms of humor, like that ...

The credits can be fun, but never if gaining them involves any form of cheating. We realize some WUs will get better points for time spent crunching them, but we don't encourage deleting the less rewarding ones just to make the credits fly up faster. We don't encourage ever installing the software on any pc without the owner's full knowledge and consent. We are careful to caution people not to install the client on their employer's computers without written permission, knowing this sort of thing can result in sanctions for the employee as well as a black mark on the entire F@H program should a scandal over it ever be publicized.

Not all teams are like us, although I'd like to believe many are. I suppose we'd still be doing it our way, however, even if we were the only ones.

CurtesyFlush
Bababooey, fafafooey, tatatoothy.
Premium Member
join:2002-08-23
Fontana, CA

CurtesyFlush

Premium Member

said by Sunny:

In all the fun, we try to keep this forum clean enough our most conservative grandmother team mate can feel free to bring her grandchildren to join in the fun,
Awwwww, Sashwa.

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

That's not me sorto is talking about

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

1 recommendation

dandelion

MVM

said by sashwa:

That's not me sorto is talking about
Uh huh, you're just a cat in disguise!;)

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
461.4 6.9

1 edit

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

said by dandelion:
Uh huh, you're just a cat in disguise!;)
And here I thought my disguise was a cat.