Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

comcastfan11

join:2003-08-04
Brick, NJ
reply to mikedz4

Re: Newsworld International name change

I'm not sure of the comment website that you are referencing too but if its worked in the past I would give it a shot. Also contacting your local gov't and comcast themselves might help. lol.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
reply to Loker

there's a website that people go to to complain about service. It's a popular website but it's name escapes me at the moment.

comcastfan11

join:2003-08-04
Brick, NJ
reply to Loker

Looks like the network signs off on July 31 at 6 a.m. I used the Directv guide on yahoo tv.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV
reply to Loker

does anyone know what website i am talking about? It's where people go to complain and then the ceo or someone that knows the ceo responds to the complaints.

AnonFanN

@rr.com
reply to Loker

I know this topic is a little old, but I wanted to express my anger at Al Gore for taking off NWI. (It was the only place where I could watch NHK Newsworld from Japan. Now I'm desperately trying to find some other place where I can watch it.)

It's nice to know I'm not alone in my anger.

Cable Honcho

@cpe.net.cable.rogers

Why dont some of you petition your cable/sat company to just offer the regular Canadian Newsworld that we receive here. Their shouldnt be any rights issues regarding programming although its very Canadian centric, dont know if that would interest many of you southerners.

drewfell

join:2005-01-27
Puyallup, WA
reply to Loker

said by Loker:

just got a message on my cable box

"On August 1, Newsworld International (NWI) on channel 107 is changing its name to Current TV. This network is available with Digital Extra, Please contact Comcast at 1-888-COMCAST with questions."
Newsworld International was channel 125 in my area, but as of today is Current TV.

I have digital plus, but still don't get the channel. Damn Comcast.