uniqs
crooklynb
join:2002-12-02

crooklynb

inteliSoft are they still around?

inteliSoft Canada Ltd

are they still around?
anyone using them?
they took my money and now i can't get a hold of them its been 6 months.

if you have any info please help.

thanks

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

Bummer
lmjh7065
Premium Member
join:2001-04-04
Cincinnati, OH

lmjh7065 to crooklynb

Premium Member

to crooklynb
Have never used them, but there web site is still up. Here is their contact site:

»www.intelisoft.ca/compan ··· ct.shtml

Call them Toll-Free: 1-866-859-3630

They claim to have expanded to every city in North America, but I can't seem to get their USA web site.

Good luck.
robbe
join:2005-03-12

robbe

If you do a search on this site for intelisoft you will find the information you need or google intelisoft.ca
Expand your moderator at work
Ooohboy1
join:2005-09-14
Dublin, CA

Ooohboy1 to crooklynb

to crooklynb

Re: inteliSoft are they still around?

I found the other thread on this forum about Netrixx / Intelisoft / Josh Trousdale very informative and it’s to bad it’s locked now.

After winning an auction on eBay for a RaQ 550 server and having many failed attempts to contact the seller Netrixx.ca I searched google and found the two forum threads here. A word of warning to anyone who finds this post that the items listed as RaQ 550 servers are in fact RaQ 4i’s with RaQ 550 software (as mentioned by Josh in email after asking him for proof it was a RaQ 550 before sending my payment). No where in the auction does it state that it’s a RaQ 4i.

I was finally contacted by Josh Trousdale of Netrixx (From: eBay Member: netrixx Mailed-By: ebay.com Reply-To: optixx@gmail.com) so he is definitely still working for or under that company name. I have also recently been contacted by Andy Arnold (From: Andy Arnold Reply-To: optixx@gmail.com) from Netrixx.

After their contact I requested that we mutually agree that I shouldn’t have to pay for an item that wasn’t as listed in the auction, and if he (Josh) demanded that I do that I would do everything I could to stop him from leaving negative feedback and that I would post my experience here on dslreports.com.

Andy (Josh) responded to my email and said “Thanks for the email. No crooks here. Please phone our offices tomorrow morning to disucss your account and purchase. We are all legally required to complete this sale.” and “Thank you for your documented threat. Threats don't solve anything at all. We're opening a SquareTrade case for this auction.”

I have also contacted the other winning bidders of RaQ 550’s from Netrixx and many have gotten back to me stating they haven’t received anything yet. I will keep you all posted here with the outcome of my ebay case and the other people I am in contact with about these bogus RaQ 550’s.
Expand your moderator at work