gate1975mlm
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Philadelphia, PA

1 edit

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

IE7 Wallpaper option?

I see that in Firefox when you right click on a wallpaper on a web page it gives you the option to position it Stretch,Center or Tile it. This is a nice option to have. Will this be added to IE7? And is there anyone I can e mail so I can ask for it to be added?

And is there any kind of add on for IE6?

ctrip
Islam is a Religion of Peace
Premium Member
join:2002-07-16
New Cumberland, PA

ctrip

Premium Member

said by gate1975mlm:

And is there anyone I can e mail so I can ask for it to be added?
As was told to you by MSeng See Profile last week when you asked essentially the same thing »Re: IE 7 For XP Beta Screenshots
said by MSeng:
Beta testers have been provided tools and links to online communities for providing feedback, reporting bugs and offering suggestions. If you have received the beta through other means then the answer is No.

gate1975mlm
Premium Member
Philadelphia, PA

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

O forgot that thanks.

MSeng

join:2000-07-13
Ork

MSeng

The only other suggestion I can think of would be to post in the Channel 9 Wiki - Internet Explorer Feature Requests at MSDN.
MSeng

MSeng to gate1975mlm

to gate1975mlm
The option to Set as Background exists in IE7 just as it does for the current version. From there you can set Center, Stretch or Tile through Display properties.

Go to the link previously provided to suggest any changes.

gate1975mlm
Premium Member
Philadelphia, PA

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

»[IE6.x] Wallpaper options in context menu IE?
gate1975mlm

3 edits

gate1975mlm

Premium Member

Click for full size
Click for full size
You know how in Firefox when you right click on a photo on a web page there is an option to make it your wallpaper. When you click that. A little box apeers letting you make it Center,Tile or Stretch and also lets you pick the color of the backround. I love this option and im really hoping it will be in IE7 Final! Has anyone here heard if it will be added to IE7? I know I can right click on the Desktop and do it from there but having it like the way it is in firefox is much more convenient and faster. I know some of you make think its funny but this is the number 1 thing I hope that is added to IE7. I wish there was a way I could e mail the people working on IE7 about this. I bet it would not even be too hard for them to do.

Any news on this?

MSeng

join:2000-07-13
Ork

MSeng

As mentioned earlier in this thread, posting in the WIKI is your best bet....the developers do hang out there.e