Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

compmix11
Premium
join:2002-10-18
Miami, FL

Current movies filming in Toronto?

Hello, does anyone know a website to find out the current movies filming in Toronto? thanks.
--
»www.languagefairness.com

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
They film movies in Toronto?

venom3g

join:2004-04-25
reply to compmix11
»www.city.toronto.on.ca/tfto/currentlist.htm

Just googled "currently filming in toronto" and that is what popped up first. I would assume that list is complete and up to date.

jpaik

join:2002-01-09
Hamilton, ON
reply to compmix11
Go to this site:

»www.omdc.on.ca/English/In-Production.html
--
minimum waste, maximum joy

Spine
Premium
join:2002-04-29
Lake Ontario
reply to compmix11
Here's a list of the productions in Toronto right now, at least the ones the "real" union is handling.

»www.iatse873.com/docs/Content/Cu···ons.html
--
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers, and incredibly foul mouth."

Devanchya
Smile
Premium
join:2003-12-09
Ajax, ON
Kind of depressing list.

Drex_CS

join:2005-05-11
canada
The most filmed in Cities in the world are LA, NY and Vancouver Canada Alberta is starting to get up there as well (mainly because of movies like Xmen)

Snickerdo
Premium
join:2001-02-28
Niagara Falls, ON
reply to compmix11
Toronto and Montreal still blow any Albertan location out of the water in terms of film volume. I also believe Toronto and Montreal are just behind the above three mentioned for North American productions. As for actual film productions, excluding TV, Toronto and Montreal beat out Vancouver.
--
Bigot - Someone that has won an argument with a Liberal.
Yes, I CanChat. Can You? www.fiberal.ca

laserjobs
Premium
join:2004-05-02
Las Vegas, NV
said by Snickerdo:

Toronto and Montreal still blow any Albertan location out of the water in terms of film volume. I also believe Toronto and Montreal are just behind the above three mentioned for North American productions. As for actual film productions, excluding TV, Toronto and Montreal beat out Vancouver.
Maybe in the 80's with all those episodes of the Littlest Hobo
--
Get the inside on the Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, the Millionaire Mind Intensive and Peak Potentials Training by T. Harv Eker at »peakpotentialstraining.blogspot.com

Kringle
Dr.D
Premium
join:2004-02-27
Pierrefonds, QC
kudos:3
Don't forget The Beachcombers!

tyler00
Premium
join:2001-06-27
Pickering, ON
reply to compmix11
50 cent just finished filming "Get rich or die trying" in Toronto! Bruce Willis just finished up a movie a month or two ago as well.

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
kudos:1
reply to Kringle
said by Kringle:

Don't forget The Beachcombers!
LOL.. I watched those shows when I was younger

Actually last night I watched "The New Beachcombers" on CBC (shudder CBC) and it wasn't a bad movie.

Dale
--
"He is no fool to give what he can not keep to gain what he can not lose" Jim Elliot - Missionary to the Aucas, Martyr January 8, 1956