Premium
join:2002-11-28

1 edit

1 recommendation

Speedstream Stats Tool

Showing Stats
downloadTeledat330Stats.zip 432,838 bytes
Stat Program

Came across this tool while poking around online. Might be somewhat useful for folks that can't get to the configuration pages. Made for the Teledat 330 modem, but has been tested and working on the following versions: 5100 (E141), 5200 (E240 & E242), 4100 (D240). Have tried on router firmware and showed the correct info (though not sure about the Xmit and Rcvd numbers). Did not try on a bridge only configuration, but should work the same.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

1 edit
Cool!

Original Flename? SBCStats.EXE LOL

buggage
Premium
That's funny. I completely missed that. I was wondering where you saw that, then a quick properties check reveals all...

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30
I wish whoever runs SNAKE would fix the silly "CGI Error" so we could try the SpeedStreamStats.exe program, but it's link has never worked in any of the multiple months that the site has been up. Don't people test their code anymore?

SpeedStream Statistics link that doesn't work.
»80.127.153.164/SpeedStreamStats.exe

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

buggage
Premium
I must have overlooked that originally when the post about that site came up. Now that bugs me lol. I wonder if it's the same thing?

tiger9

join:2005-08-01
Ont,Canada
reply to buggage
Click for full size
Wonder how come it reports upstream and downstream SNR

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30
reply to buggage
said by buggage:

I must have overlooked that originally when the post about that site came up. Now that bugs me lol. I wonder if it's the same thing?
That's a good question. Wish I knew the answer.

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice

1 edit
reply to buggage
I just tried this progam last night on my 5100b and could not get it to work... it just sat there for a long time. I know I am connected to the modem because I just posted this message with it, and no router attached.. This is my laptop to the 5100b modem (E142). I then pulled a 5100a (E141) out of the back and tried it again with the 5100a and it still was stuck on "Searching for device)

Both modems I was logged in posting and editing this message (no router involved).

So technically it should have worked.

--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30
Reset the 5100b after unplugging the DSL line and leave it unconfigured. Now try the utility again. While still unconfigured, plug the DSL line back into the 5100b and try the utility again.

As to the 5100a, you can try a reset/unplug routine to see if it makes a difference, but if it doesn't I would believe you would have to enable SNMP by gaining access to the Telnet server after adding the units MAC ID to ARP and then using Bender See Profiles FTP Utility to reset the password.

»Efficient Networks Forum FAQ »How do I set/reset the 5100 FTP/Telnet Login and Password?

Regards,

Doctor Olds
--

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14

1 edit
reply to buggage

(topic move) Speedstream Stats Tool

Moderator Action
The post that was here, and all followups to it, were moved to a new topic in the Bell Sympatico forum .. »Speedstream Stats Tool

Doctor Olds
Premium,VIP
1970 442 W30
reply to Doctor Olds

Re: Speedstream Stats Tool

Original Flename is SBCStats.EXE

Here is the screen capture of that info.

Regards,

Doctor Olds