spc
Search similar:

uniqs

cap_chaos
@ox.ac.uk

cap_chaos

Anon

F5D7230-4 uk to Xbox 360 problem

I'm having trouble getting my Xbox 360 to work with this router. I'm not using the wireless features at the moment, I just have the Xbox and a WinXP SP2 pc wired to the router.
When the Xbox is unused I don't have a problem, but when I've been playing for a while (even with only the PC connected), the router will go dead. The lights flash green/off a couple of times, then the power, wireless and internet lights goes out, leaving "modem" flashing green and the wired port(s) that the PC / Xbox are connected to flashing orange.

Firmware version is 6.00.21; wireless is off, uPnP on (to try and get Xbox to work - the problem was identical with uPnP off).

Can anyone help?
fozzieb4
join:2006-01-12
UK

fozzieb4

This seems to be an issue with this router, I have the same thing happen to me. I only have the pc hard wired to it and the same thing happens. It looks to me to be a over heating issue, it works great when it has been off for a while but once it has warmed up it crashes.

I have been all over the net looking for a solution and Belkin have not returned my emails.

if you get it sorted let me know

P.S. i had the exact thing happen with a netgear router and the released a new firmware and that solved it.
anguilla
join:2006-02-17

anguilla

I have the same problem, and also some problem with amule portforwarding...