uniqs
share rss forum feed

madderhatter
Premium
join:2003-11-25
Tallahassee, FL
reply to BosstonesOwn

Re: This is complete and utter BS

Bankrupting our own country ? This has been going on for the past ~100 years, only under changing guises , and it will continue. Fight and shoot over a console - what about fighting and killing over alcohol during prohibition ? We're certainly not committing genocide like all those civil people over in Africa are either.

I think I even heard Ward Cleaver saying this same stuff about "these kids nowadays" on more than a few episodes of Leave it to Beaver ... and that was about 50 years ago.
--
I'm certifiable, not certified.
It means my answers are from experience, not a book.

BosstonesOwn

join:2002-12-15
Wakefield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Yeah bankrupting our own country ! we did it with the manufacturing industry and look what happened , it dragged us down for quite some time. We outsource or lowest it jobs to other countries. Meanwhile we then complain we can't get good service.

Killing over alcohol was completely different at the time it was illegal just like drugs are at this point. That point is moot now try again.

Define civil ? and look at what you use as a definition. They commit genocide much like we did to indians over the years. So who are we to call any one civilized ? Don't believe everything your told.

yeah but those kids were not complete wastes of space. They at least went out and did things when bored.

Now we have a major problem with obesity among our children to I know that was a major problem back then.

The point is we farm out our work for a quick buck that didn't happen until this century.
--
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt......and then it's absolutely friggin' hysterical!"