signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
reply to justin

Re: WoW for complete MMORPG beginners

Thanks justin and everyone here for all of this invaluable information.

I find that, at level 7, I don't always "pull" mobs the right way, I end up dieing because another one joins in. Is this because I am not picking the closest ones? What strategies can keep me from ending up under attack by more than one mob, and is running the only survival thing for me, because it seems my healing spells don't heal me much, plus moving to keys/mouse movements fast enough is a problem sometimes.
--
You know your life has gotten "DICEY" when it turns into an episode of LOST, like my ex wife, who I swear is one of "The Others"... !!!Save Lives: Join Team Discovery AND Team Helix, it is easy and painless to do!!!

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by signmeuptoo:

I find that, at level 7, I don't always "pull" mobs the right way, I end up dieing because another one joins in. Is this because I am not picking the closest ones? What strategies can keep me from ending up under attack by more than one mob, and is running the only survival thing for me, because it seems my healing spells don't heal me much, plus moving to keys/mouse movements fast enough is a problem sometimes.
If you pull a mob and its path to you takes it close to another mob, that second mob will join the fun. So yes, when you're solo positioning is important.

What class are you?
--
Verizon DSL

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
druid elf