spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

anonymous user

@bellsouth.net

How much is too much

I'm currently a Bellsouth customer with 3 Mbps service thinking of switching to Comcast 6 Mbps service. My average bandwidth usage is around 30Gigs per month. Should I even bother going to Comcast? I hear that they send warning letters to customers with what they call excessive bandwidth usage but I could not find anything in writing as to what amount of bandwidth they consider too much.
The question is how much bandwidth do you have to use before they send you warning letters?

Cabal
Premium
join:2007-01-21
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
Sure, 30 GB is well within average, possibly even the lower end. The people who get called are generally pulling 300-500 GB a month (or more). I can't say enough good things about Comcast's service, quality and reliability are top shelf.
--
Interested in open source engine management for your Subaru?

agaprazr
What...Me Worry?
Premium
join:2005-01-08
Salem, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to anonymous user
I average about 30gig/month with Comcast, never has been a problem for me. I have had real good service from them from the beginning, migrating from @home to attbi to comcast.
--
...and the greatest of these is love. 1Cor.13:13

dadkins
Can you do Blu?
Premium,MVM
join:2003-09-26
Hercules, CA
kudos:18
reply to anonymous user
30GB is about my average, no worries!

Ripper
Premium
join:2002-02-07
West Palm Beach, FL
reply to anonymous user
Click for full size
Where are you located? ATT might have the 6.0 plan in your area.

sortofageek
Runs from Clowns
Premium,Mod
join:2001-08-19
kudos:23
reply to anonymous user
Please read these links: »/faq/8865
»Comcast High Speed Internet FAQ »Does Comcast have bandwidth use limits?

If you have a unique question or issue about bandwidth limits not previously discussed, please let us know.

--
Join Team Helix