Sharingan77
Premium Member
join:2007-05-22
Angleton, TX

Sharingan77 to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology

Re: DSLR Mafia Game 11 - The Pirates of Broadtown - GAME

Muzscman voted for ameritectech, in what I think was a last ditch effort to clear one of the mutineers at the point where he knew he was going to be lynched. That added to all the other evidence, including Sarah's role block makes me very suspicious.

I'd be more inclined to believe Maxo if he would post more than one or two lines. He could speak some English like manfmmd, but he refuses, and continues to be cryptic and annoying.

It's not like a lynch will do any good anyway, the magistrate will just pardon whoever it is, and we will be screwed for information again.

vote: ameritectech

AmeritecTech
Change we can believe in, 1922
Premium Member
join:2002-09-06
Houston, TX

AmeritecTech

Premium Member

said by Sharingan77:

Muzscman voted for ameritectech, in what I think was a last ditch effort to clear one of the mutineers at the point where he knew he was going to be lynched. That added to all the other evidence, including Sarah's role block makes me very suspicious.

I'd be more inclined to believe Maxo if he would post more than one or two lines. He could speak some English like manfmmd, but he refuses, and continues to be cryptic and annoying.

It's not like a lynch will do any good anyway, the magistrate will just pardon whoever it is, and we will be screwed for information again.

vote: ameritectech
Did you guys not notice that THE COP came out and POINTED OUT THE MAFIA ROLE-BLOCKER AS MASTRBLASTR?

htmlartist
Premium Member
join:2002-11-14
Issaquah, WA

htmlartist

Premium Member

Per Maxo's post, I'm going to...

Vote: Mastr Blastr

Thanks for the translation, guys.

manfmmd
Premium Member
join:2003-01-14